Accredited by ACQUIROS and AXELOS
Learn ITIL concepts and best practices drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. Prepare to successfully pass ITIL Foundation qualification examination.
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- Training & examination in 3 days
- 160 practice questions
- 95%+ first attempt pass ratio
|ITIL® Foundation||Karachi 17-19 Aug 2017||
|Lahore 14-16 Sep 2017||
|Karachi 11-13 Dec 2017||
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
ITIL advocates that IT services are aligned to the needs of the business and support its core processes. It provides guidance to organizations and individuals on how to use IT as a tool to facilitate business change, transformation and growth.
The ITIL best practices are currently detailed within five core publications:
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- ITIL Continual Service Improvement.
These five volumes map the entire ITIL Service Lifecycle, beginning with the identification of customer needs and drivers of IT requirements, through to the design and implementation of the service and finally, the monitoring and improvement phase of the service.
ITIL Qualification SchemeThe ITIL qualification scheme provides a modular approach to the ITIL framework, and is comprised of a series of qualifications focused on different aspects of ITIL best practice to various degrees of depth and detail.
The tiered structure of the qualification offers candidates flexibility relating to the different disciplines and areas of ITIL and the ability to focus their studies on key areas of interest.
There are five qualification levels within the scheme:
IntroductionITIL® (Information Technology Infrastructure Library®) is the internationally-accepted approach to manage IT services. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practices, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. The purpose of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is to ensure that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices for service management. The course also prepares participants to attempt and pass ITIL Foundation Examination.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Service management as a practice
- Generic concepts and definitions
- Key principles and models
- Selected processes, functions and roles
- Technology and architecture
- Competence and training
Recommended ParticipantsFollowing participants are recommended to attend this training:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
- IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement program
PrerequisitesExperience and knowledge of IT computing environments are useful but not essential.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ITIL Foundation examination
Reference MaterialThis course is based on following five books published by the TSO (The Stationary Office, UK) in 2011. These books are the official ITIL reference books.
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operations
- Continual Service Improvement
ITIL® Credits AssignedAfter passing the examination, candidates will earn two (2) credits within the ITIL® Certification Scheme
- Service Strategy
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Quizzes and practice exam
- ITIL® Qualification Scheme
- Definitions of Service and Service Management
- Process, Process Model, Function
- Role and RACI Model
- Service Management as a Practice
- ITIL Service Lifecycle
- Utility vs. Warranty
- Service Assets
- Service Portfolio Management
- Financial Management for IT Services
- Business Relationships Management
- Service Design Package
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Capacity Management
- Availability Management
- IT Service Continuity Planning
- Information Security Planning
- Supplier Management
- Design Coordination
- Change Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Transition Planning & Support
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Event Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Service Desk
- Technical Management - IT Operations Management
- Application Management
- CSI approach
- The Seven Step Improvement Process
- The Deming Improvement Cycle
- Continual Service Improvement Cycle
Practice ExamA one-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the ITIL Foundation certification exam.
Certification ExaminationA 60-minute exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of forty (40) multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 65% marks (26 out of 40) to receive their examination certificate
Eligibility for ExaminationThere is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Exam passing guaranteeWe will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Accredited course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 320+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent first attempt pass ratioBusiness Beam maintains 95%+ first attempt pass ratio.
Excellent feedback92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings
Exam Passing Guarantee
At Business Beam, we are confident about the quality of our training execution, accredited trainers and material. The company maintains excellent first attempt exam pass ratio. We therefore offer unique Exam Passing Guarantee to our exam candidates. If a candidate does not pass exam in the first attempt, Business Beam will pay 50% of re-attempt exam fee.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is available for one re-attempt only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and COBIT Foundation related exams.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is valid for participants attending our pre-scheduled open-enrollment (public) training programs only.
- Exam Passing Guarantee is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fees.
- Exam Passing Guarantee offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 30 minutes or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) within ten calendar days of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of technical issues related to his/her laptop, desktop or internet connection.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- Exam retake can be availed only at the Business Beam offices located at Karachi or Dubai.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- This offer is time limited, starting from July 2017 and onwards.
- Business Beam reserves the right to withdraw the offer, or change its terms and conditions without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.