- Foundations of Capability
- Building Services Excellence
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- ITIL® Foundation
- COBIT® 5 Foundation
Building Development Excellence
Build capability in engineering or developing products and services through this course designed to be taken after the Foundations of Capability course.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Practice questions include
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
This 1-day “Building Development Excellence” course teaches you the fundamentals of implementing CMMI V2.0 for Development in your organization. This training introduces the participant to a detailed overview and application of concepts in the CMMI Development v2.0 view.
This course enables participants to:
- Locate information in the CMMI model related to best practices in engineering and development.
- Use the CMMI Development 2.0 view to effectively assess, improve, and sustain process capability and performance.
The following individuals may attend this session
- Responsible for CMMI-DEV v2.0-based improvement
- CMMI-DEV v2.0 appraisal team member
- Interested in becoming a Certified CMMI Associate or Certified CMMI Professional.
- Interested developing a career in CMMI and pass the certification exam
You need to successfully complete anyone of the following trainings prior to attend this session:
- Foundations of Capability
- CMMI v2.0 Model Upgrade Training
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Introduction to CMMI-Dev v2.0
- Improving Development Performance
- Agile with Scrum
- Product Development Lifecycle
- Product Development Work Products
- Planning & Managing Development
- Integrating Components
- Making Technical Decisions
- Analyzing Performance
- Building & Sustaining Capability
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.