- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
CBAP® Boot Camp
Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) qualification from IIBA
Learn effective business analysis techniques and prepare for passing CBAP® examination, the premium qualification in business analysis.
Based on IIBA® BABOK® version 3
Industry experienced consultants as trainers
Learn business analysis & prepare for exam in 4 days
Covers exam registration process in detail
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
35 training contact hours (What is this?)
This training course prepares you for the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®) Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®) exam. You gain the knowledge and skills to assure your exam preparedness, while enhancing your business analysis skill set. This course aligns your business analysis experience with the six knowledge areas and underlying competencies of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® (BABOK®). Demonstrations and practice quizzes reinforce the concepts and provide the framework for a personalized study plan for exam success.
The candidate should understand the key principles and terminology within the P3O guidance. Participants will learn how to:
- Prepare to pass the CBAP® exam
- Identify and navigate the key concepts of the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge® Guide
- Optimize the application processes by aligning your BA experience to the BABOK® Guide
- Solidify knowledge through practice questions and drills.
This course is highly valuable for:
- Business analysts
- Systems analysts
- All people who wish to pass the CBAP® certification exam
Experience in business analysis would be highly preferable.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice examination
- Course Certificate
- Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK® Guide
- Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
- Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
- Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Strategy Analysis
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Solution Evaluation
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Underlying Competencies
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioral Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
- A Survey of Business Analysis Techniques
- The Agile Perspective
- The Business Intelligence Perspective
- The Information Technology Perspective
- The Business Architecture Perspective
- The Business Process Management Perspective
- Test-Taking Strategies
- The exam process: what to expect
- Study and test tips
- Creating your own test prep strategy
- Practice tests and quizzes
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the CBAP certification exam.
CBAP exam is not included in this training course. Candidates interested in CBAP examination must submit their application directly at IIBA. After the initial approval, candidates can schedule examination at any Prometric testing center.
The CBAP® exam is 3.5 hours long and consists of 150 multiple choice questions with four possible answers to select from. Some questions are based on “comprehension” (e.g., definition, recall, etc.) and others are based on “situational analysis” (e.g., given a scenario, which is the best course of action) where the applicant must do a bit of analysis to arrive at the answer.
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is an accredited training organization from AXELOS, PECB, ISACA, etc.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official recommended courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings.
- Tailored Course: Trainers at Business Beam are exceptional at their relevant areas and efficient enough to design tailored course on Business Analysis for your team as per your training objectives.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including CBAP. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2022 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.