- ITIL® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)
Accredited by DevOps Institute and PeopleCert
Learn about the Agile Service Management, the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects and successfully pass Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) qualification examination
DevOps Institute/PeopleCert accredited courseware and trainer
Experienced and Certified consultants as trainers
Acquire the knowledge of Agile Service Management in 2 days
Receive accredited training and prepare for exam in 2 days
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
14 Contact hours- What is this?
This course introduces Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements. A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, Scrum Masters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- What does it mean to “be agile?”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management:
- Agile Process Improvement–ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design–applying Agile practices to process design projects
Following participants are recommended to attend this training:
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL® is recommended
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the Agile Service Manager certification exam
- History and Background of Agile Service Management
- CASM® Qualification Scheme
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Practices
- Introduction to Agile Service Management
- The Basics of Scrum
- Relating Scrum to Agile Process Design
- The Elements of a Process
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile Service Management Technologies
- Getting started with Agile Service Management
- Quizzes and practice exam
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the Agile Service Manager certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Forty (40) multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 65% marks (26 out of 40) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
- Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert: Business Beam is a LearningCert Affiliate company. LearningCert is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by AXELOS & PeopleCert for Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) and several other frameworks.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) Expert. They have successfully delivered several projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Exam Enabling: With the partnership of LearningCert, Business Beam can schedule Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) exams globally at any preferred time for training attendees. We can also provide examination vouchers to the candidates.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. More than 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including Agile and Effective Service . Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.