- ITIL® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM)
Accredited by DevOps Institute and PeopleCert
Learn about the Agile Service Management, the application, and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects and successfully pass Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) qualification examination
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training & examination in 3 days
Practice questions include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
|Location||Schedules||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee*||Register|
|Karachi||November 18-19, 2019||PKR 45000|
Exclude Exam Fee
Exclude Exam Fee
Valid Up to 04/11/2019
|*Subject to the confirmation at least 3 weeks before training|
This course introduces Agile Service Management – the application and integration of agile thinking into service management processes and process design projects. Agile thinking improves IT’s effectiveness and efficiency and enables IT to continue to deliver value in the face of changing requirements. A Certified Agile Service Manager (CASM) is the operational counterpart to a Certified Scrum Master (CSM). Working together, Scrum Masters and Agile Service Managers can instill agile thinking into the entire IT organization as the basis of a DevOps culture.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- What does it mean to “be agile?”
- The Agile Manifesto, its core values, and principles
- Agile concepts and practices including ITSM, Kanban, Lean and DevOps
- Scrum roles, artifacts, and events as it applies to both products and processes
- The two aspects of Agile Service Management:
- Agile Process Improvement–ensuring processes are lean and deliver “just enough” control
- Agile Process Design–applying Agile practices to process design projects
Following participants are recommended to attend this training:
- Anyone interested in learning about Agile and Scrum from a products and process perspective
- Employees and managers responsible for designing, reengineering or improving process
- Consultants guiding their clients through process improvement initiatives
- Internal and external suppliers
- Process stakeholders
Familiarity with IT service management processes and ITIL® is recommended
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the DevOps Foundation examination
- History and Background of Agile Service Management
- CASM® Qualification Scheme
- Introduction to Agile
- Agile Practices
- Introduction to Agile Service Management
- The Basics of Scrum
- Relating Scrum to Agile Process Design
- The Elements of a Process
- Agile Process Improvement
- Agile Service Management Technologies
- Getting started with Agile Service Management
- Quizzes and practice exam
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the Agile Service Manager certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Forty (40) multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 65% marks (26 out of 40) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.