- COBIT® 5 Foundation
- COBIT® 5 Implementation
- COBIT® 5 Assessor
- CISA® Boot Camp
- CISM® Boot Camp
- ISO/IEC 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation
- ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager
- ITIL® Foundation
CGEIT Boot Camp
International Qualification in Governance of Enterprise IT by ISACA
Based on official CGEIT syllabus by ISACA
Industry experienced consultants as trainers
Learn Governance of Enterprise IT & prepare for exam in 4 days
Covers exam registration process in detail
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
35 training contact hours- What is this?
The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT®) certification program was developed by ISACA specifically for experienced IT governance personnel and those who have responsibilities for the stewardship of IT resources. This training course provides in-depth understanding of IT governance topics and prepares participants to successfully pass the CGEIT examination.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Strategic Management
- Benefits Realization
- Risk Optimization
- Resource Optimization
CGEIT is specifically developed for IT & business professionals who have a significant management, advisory, or assurance role relating to the governance of enterprise IT and for those and who have experience in:
- IT Governance Framework
- Strategic Alignment
- Value Delivery
- Risk Management
- Resource Optimization
There are no prerequisites for attendance. To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT® job practice.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
Training: 4 days
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- IT governance industry practices, standards and frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 38500)
- Business drivers related to IT governance
- Techniques used to identify IT strategy
- Components, principles, & concepts related to enterprise architecture
- IT governance monitoring processes/mechanisms (e.g. balanced scorecard)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management
- Strategic planning processes and techniques
- Enterprise’s strategic plan and how it relates to IT
- Impact of changes in business strategy on IT strategy
- Policies and procedures necessary to support IT and business strategic alignment
- Methods to document and communicate IT strategic planning
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization
- Basic principles of portfolio management
- IT investment management processes, including the economic life cycle of investments
- Benefit calculation techniques
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Value delivery frameworks
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization
- Risk management frameworks and standards (e.g. RISK IT, COSO ERM, ISO 31000)
- Application of risk management at the strategic, portfolio, program, project and operations levels
- Relationship of the risk management approach to legal and regulatory compliance
- Methods to align IT and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Relationship of the risk management approach to business resiliency
- Risk, threats, vulnerabilities and opportunities inherent in the use of IT
- Types of business risk, exposures and threats
- Risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment methods
- Methods to establish key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization
- IT resource planning methods
- Human resource procurement, assessment, training, and development methodologies
- Outsourcing and offshoring approaches
- Methods used to record & monitor IT resource utilization & availability
- Methods used to evaluate and report on IT resource performance
- Data management and data governance concepts
A practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CGEIT exam.
CGEIT exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CGEIT exams in June and December each year.
The CGEIT® exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate’s raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CGEIT® Certification Committee.
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is Accredited Training Organization from AXELOS, PECB, ISACA etc.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official recommended courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes based on offical syllabus for CGEIT by ISACA.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings.
- Tailored Course: Trainers at Business Beam are exceptional at their relevant areas and efficient enough to design tailored course for your team as per your training objectives.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1000+ Internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including CGEIT. Our participants come from several premium organizations.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.