- COBIT® 5 Foundation
- COBIT® 5 Implementation
- COBIT® 5 Assessor
- CISA® Boot Camp
- CISM® Boot Camp
- ISO 38500 IT Corporate Governance Foundation
- ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager
- ITIL® Foundation
CGEIT Boot Camp
International Qualification in Governance of Enterprise IT by ISACA
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
150+ Practice questions include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
The Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT®) certification program was developed by ISACA specifically for experienced IT governance personnel and those who have responsibilities for the stewardship of IT resources. This training course provides in-depth understanding of IT governance topics and prepares participants to successfully pass the CGEIT examination.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- Strategic Management
- Benefits Realization
- Risk Optimization
- Resource Optimization
CGEIT is specifically developed for IT & business professionals who have a significant management, advisory, or assurance role relating to the governance of enterprise IT and for those and who have experience in:
- IT Governance Framework
- Strategic Alignment
- Value Delivery
- Risk Management
- Resource Optimization
There are no prerequisites for attendance. To register for the exam, individuals must provide evidence of appropriate IT governance work experience as defined by the CGEIT® job practice.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
Training: 4 days
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT
- IT governance industry practices, standards and frameworks (e.g. COBIT, ITIL, ISO 20000, ISO 38500)
- Business drivers related to IT governance
- Techniques used to identify IT strategy
- Components, principles, & concepts related to enterprise architecture
- IT governance monitoring processes/mechanisms (e.g. balanced scorecard)
- Domain 2: Strategic Management
- Strategic planning processes and techniques
- Enterprise’s strategic plan and how it relates to IT
- Impact of changes in business strategy on IT strategy
- Policies and procedures necessary to support IT and business strategic alignment
- Methods to document and communicate IT strategic planning
- Domain 3: Benefits Realization
- Basic principles of portfolio management
- IT investment management processes, including the economic life cycle of investments
- Benefit calculation techniques
- Outcome and performance measurement techniques
- Value delivery frameworks
- Domain 4: Risk Optimization
- Risk management frameworks and standards (e.g. RISK IT, COSO ERM, ISO 31000)
- Application of risk management at the strategic, portfolio, program, project and operations levels
- Relationship of the risk management approach to legal and regulatory compliance
- Methods to align IT and enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Relationship of the risk management approach to business resiliency
- Risk, threats, vulnerabilities and opportunities inherent in the use of IT
- Types of business risk, exposures and threats
- Risk appetite and risk tolerance
- Quantitative and qualitative risk assessment methods
- Methods to establish key risk indicators (KRIs)
- Domain 5: Resource Optimization
- IT resource planning methods
- Human resource procurement, assessment, training, and development methodologies
- Outsourcing and offshoring approaches
- Methods used to record & monitor IT resource utilization & availability
- Methods used to evaluate and report on IT resource performance
- Data management and data governance concepts
A practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CGEIT exam.
CGEIT exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CGEIT exams in June and December each year.
The CGEIT® exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate’s raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CGEIT® Certification Committee.
Exam passing guarantee
We will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.