- ISO 27001 Foundation
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
- CISSP® Boot Camp
- CISA® Boot Camp
CISM® Boot Camp
Certified Information Security Manager Qualification by ISACA
Prepare for CISM® qualification – that distinguishes you as having knowledge and experience in the development and management of an enterprise information security program.
Based on official CISM syllabus by ISACA
Industry experienced consultants as trainers
Learn Information Security Management & prepare for exam in 4 days
Covers exam registration process in detail
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
35 training contact hours- What is this?
The Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) qualification by ISACA promotes international security practices and recognizes the individual who manages designs, and oversees and assesses an enterprise’s information security. This training course equips professionals with the knowledge and skills for proficiency in information security management. It also helps in passing the certification examination successfully.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Information Security Governance
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Information Security Incident Management.
This course is highly valuable for:
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Information Security Officers
- Security Professionals who are taking or considering taking the CISM examination
- Anyone seeking an overall understanding of essential IT security risks and controls.
Basic understanding of IT security or IT security management is useful.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Domain 1: Information Security Governance
- Methods to develop an information security strategy
- Relationship among information security and business goals, objectives, functions, processes and practices
- Methods to implement an information security framework
- Fundamental concepts of governance and how they relate to information security
- Integrate information security into corporate governance
- Develop security policies
- Develop business cases with budgetary planning
- Information security management roles and responsibilities
- Methods to select, implement and interpret metrics
- Domain 2: Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Methods to establish an information asset classification model consistent with business
- Information asset valuation methodologies
- Methods to assign the responsibilities for and ownership of information assets and risk
- Risk assessment and analysis methodologies
- Risk reporting and monitoring requirements
- Risk treatment strategies and methods to apply them
- Techniques for integrating risk management into business and IT processes
- Compliance reporting processes and requirements
- Domain 3: Information Security Program Development and Management
- Methods to align information security program requirements with other business functions
- Methods to identify, acquire, manage and define requirements for internal and external resources
- Methods to design information security controls
- Methods to develop information security standards, procedures and guidelines
- Methods to establish and maintain effective information security awareness and training programs
- Methods to integrate information security requirements into organizational processes
- Domain 4: Information Security Incident Management
- Incident management concepts and practices
- Business continuity planning (BCP) and disaster recovery planning (DRP) and their relationship to the incident response plan
- Incident classification, damage containment, and escalation processes
- Forensic requirements and capabilities for collecting, preserving and presenting evidence
- Post-incident review practices and investigative methods to identify root causes and determine corrective actions
- Practice tests & quizzes
- Practice examination
A practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CISM exam.
CISM exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CISM exams in June and December each year.
- The CISM exam consists of 200 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate’s raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CISM Certification Committee.
Eligibility for Examination
There is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is Accredited Training Organization from AXELOS, PECB, ISACA etc.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official recommended courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes based on offical syllabus for CISM by ISACA.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings.
- Tailored Course: Trainers at Business Beam are exceptional at their relevant areas and efficient enough to design tailored course for your team as per your training objectives.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1000+ Internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including CISM. Our participants come from several premium organizations.
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.