- COBIT® 5 Foundation
- COBIT® 5 Implementation
- CISA® Boot Camp
- CISM® Boot Camp
- CGEIT Boot Camp
- ISO/IEC 38500 Lead IT Corporate Governance Manager
- ITIL® Foundation
COBIT® 5 Assessor
Learn how to perform a formal Process Capability Assessment based on COBIT® 5 and how to identify opportunities for improving the governance and management of IT assets.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training & examination in 3 days
Practice exam include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
The COBIT5® 5 Assessor course provides the basis for assessing an enterprise’s process capabilities against the COBIT 5 Process Reference Model (PRM). Evidence-based to enable a reliable, consistent and repeatable way to assess IT process capabilities, this model helps IT leaders gain C-level and board member buy-in for change and improvement initiatives. The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios.
A successful practitioner candidate will be able to become an assessor or a lead assessor and apply for full ISACA certification if they can supply further proof of the competences required by ISACA.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in how to:
- perform a process capability assessment using the Assessor Guide
- apply the Process Assessment Model (The PAM) in performing a process capability assessment, specifically:
- To use the Process Reference Model, to be able to use the 37 processes outlined in the PRM
- To apply and analyze the measurement model in assessing process capability levels
- To apply and analyze the capability dimension using generic criteria outlined in the PAM
- identify and assess the roles and responsibilities in the process capability assessment process
- perform and assess the 7 steps outlined in the Assessor Guide
- use the self-assessment guide
Senior IT Management, Seniors Business Managers IT Auditors, IT Managers, IT Quality Professionals, IT Process Owners & Process Managers, Governance Managers.
Successful Completion of the COBIT 5 Foundation Exam.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- COBIT 5 Process Assessment Model (PAM)
- COBIT 5 Assessment Guide
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Overview and Recap of COBIT Foundation
- Generic Concepts of COBIT 5
- Overview of the COBIT 5 Assessment Model
- Assessors Guide
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibilities for various roles
- Competency Requirements
- Creating Teams
- Initiation of the Assessment
- Assessment Classes
- Assessment Initiation
- Initiation Phase in Detail
- Scoping of the Assessment
- The Scoping Processes
- Application of the Scoping Processes
- Planning the Assessment and Briefing the Teams
- Properly applying the Planning and Briefing Phase
- Data Collection
- Working with COBIT’s Data Collection Phase
- Analyzing Accurateness and Completeness of Evidence
- Data Validation
- Applying Key Concepts
- Validating the Data
- Process Attribute Rating
- SWOT Analysis
- Assessment Reporting
- Simulation of an Assessment
A 2.5-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the COBIT 5 Assessor certification exam.
Certification examination is held on the last day of the training course. The exam is:
- Objective testing format
- 8 questions per paper with 10 marks available per question
- 40 marks or more required to pass (out of 80 available) – 50%
- 2½ hours duration
- Open book (COBIT 5 PAM and Assessor Guide allowed)
Eligibility for Examination
COBIT 5 Foundation Certificate
Exam passing guarantee
We will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.