- ITIL® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by DevOps Institute and PeopleCert
Learn about the DevOps cultural philosophies and practices that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation to improve the flow of work and successfully pass the DevOps Foundation qualification examination.
DevOps Institute/PeopleCert accredited courseware and trainer
Experienced and Certified consultants as trainers
Acquire the knowledge of Agile Development and Operations in 2 days
Receive accredited training and prepare for exam in 2 days
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
14 Contact hours- What is this?
DevOps is the outcome of applying the most trusted principles from the domain of physical manufacturing and leadership to the IT value stream. DevOps relies on bodies of knowledge from Lean, Theory of Constraints, the Toyota Production System, resilience engineering, learning organizations, safety culture, human factors and many others. The result of DevOps is world-class quality, reliability, stability, and security at ever lower cost and effort; and accelerated flow and reliability throughout the technology value stream, including Product Management, Development, QA, IT Operations, and information security.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
Following participants are recommended to attend this training:
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading DevOps transformations
- Consultants, internal and external suppliers
Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the DevOps Foundation examination
- History and Background of DevOps®
- DevOps® Qualification Scheme
- Introduction to DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- The Principle of Flow
- The principle of feedback
- The principle of continual learning and experimentation
- DevOps Practices
- Technical Practices of Flow
- The technical practice of feedback
- The technical practices of continual learning and experimentation
- The technical practices of integrating information security, change management and compliance
- DevOps and Other Frameworks
- DevOps Values ‐ Culture
- DevOps Values ‐ Automation
- DevOps Values – Measurement and Sharing
- DevOps Roles and Organizational Considerations
- Adopting DevOps
- Quizzes and practice exam
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the DevOps Foundation certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Forty (40) multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 65% marks (26 out of 40) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
- Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert: Business Beam is a LearningCert Affiliate company. LearningCert is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by AXELOS & PeopleCert for DevOps and several other frameworks.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified DevOps Expert. They have successfully delivered several projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official courseware including printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Exam Enabling: With the partnership of LearningCert, Business Beam can schedule DevOps exams globally at any preferred time for training attendees. We can also provide examination vouchers to the candidates.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. More than 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including DevOps. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.