- ITIL® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by DevOps Institute and PeopleCert
Learn about the DevOps cultural philosophies and practices that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation to improve the flow of work and successfully pass the DevOps Foundation qualification examination.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training & examination in 3 days
Practice questions include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
DevOps is the outcome of applying the most trusted principles from the domain of physical manufacturing and leadership to the IT value stream. DevOps relies on bodies of knowledge from Lean, Theory of Constraints, the Toyota Production System, resilience engineering, learning organizations, safety culture, human factors and many others. The result of DevOps is world-class quality, reliability, stability, and security at ever lower cost and effort; and accelerated flow and reliability throughout the technology value stream, including Product Management, Development, QA, IT Operations, and information security.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles and practices including Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, testing, security and the Three Ways
- Improved workflows, communication and feedback loops
- Critical success factors and key performance indicators
Following participants are recommended to attend this training:
- Anyone seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset
- Employees and managers responsible for leading DevOps transformations
- Consultants, internal and external suppliers
Familiarity with IT software development and operations responsibilities
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the DevOps Foundation examination
- History and Background of DevOps®
- DevOps® Qualification Scheme
- Introduction to DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- The Principle of Flow
- The principle of feedback
- The principle of continual learning and experimentation
- DevOps Practices
- Technical Practices of Flow
- The technical practice of feedback
- The technical practices of continual learning and experimentation
- The technical practices of integrating information security, change management and compliance
- DevOps and Other Frameworks
- DevOps Values ‐ Culture
- DevOps Values ‐ Automation
- DevOps Values – Measurement and Sharing
- DevOps Roles and Organizational Considerations
- Adopting DevOps
- Quizzes and practice exam
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the DevOps Foundation certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Forty (40) multiple choice questions. Candidates must achieve 65% marks (26 out of 40) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.