- ITIL® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by PeopleCert
Discover DevOps terms, principles, practices, and tools, and learn how to implement these to achieve business goal, effectively reduce costs, increase agility and speed of execution, and deliver quality output.
Accredited trainers with industry experience
Comprehensive accredited training material
Quizzes and practice exam included
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What is this?
DevOps is an essential approach to software delivery for businesses which aspire to lead their industries by being lean, agile, and quick to respond to changing demands. It integrates speed, quality, and control into the outputs of software development and operations teams by ensuring closer collaboration between the teams and eliminating barriers between an organization and stakeholders as well as customers.
With the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification course, you can begin your journey towards mastering DevOps by understanding its key concepts, value for businesses, practices, and much more. With this knowledge, practitioners can achieve business goals with a full-stack approach and efficiently improve workflow critical factors.
Candidates should expect to achieve an understanding of the following upon successfully completing this training course:
- History and need of DevOps
- Key concepts of DevOps
- Business value of DevOps
- Concepts underlying C.A.L.M.S., The Three Ways, continuous delivery, and the scope of the full stack
- DevOps culture, transformational leadership and DevOps structure and teaming
- Evolution of the DevOps Practices and the 15 essential practices of DevOps
- Agile project management and Scrum methodology
- Key concepts of cloud technology and virtualization, automation for deployment pipeline, and architecting for continuous delivery
Attending this training course is recommended for the following participants:
- Professionals seeking an understanding of DevOps principles, practices and cultural considerations
- Organizations wanting to instill a common DevOps vocabulary and mindset across IT departments
- Employees and managers responsible for leading DevOps transformations
- Business analysts
- Project and product managers
- Internal and external suppliers
There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or achieving the certification. Familiarity with IT software development and operations is preferable.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the DevOps Fundamentals examination
- Introduction to DevOps
- About the history of DevOps
- What is the Full Stack?
- The Need for DevOps
- Business Value of DevOps
- Drivers for change
- Goals to achieve with DevOps
- Key DevOps Principles & Concepts
- Culture, Automation, Lean, Measurement, Sharing (C.A.L.M.S.)
- The Three Ways of DevOps
- Theory of Constraints
- Continuous Integration/Delivery
- Continuous Testing and Deployment
- Full Stack – People & Culture
- Characteristics of Collaboration
- Transformational Leadership
- Organizational Models for DevOps
- Transiting to a Product & Platform Teams
- Full Stack – Processes & Practices
- Adapting ITIL® for DevOps
- Principles of Lean Thinking
- Understanding Agile
- The 15 Essential Practices for DevOps
- Full Stack – Technology & Automation
- Understanding Automation
- Deployment Pipeline Automation
- Tools for DevOps Toolchain
- Emergence of Cloud
- Cloud Deployment and Service Models and
- Architecting for Continuous Delivery
- Containerization and Microservices
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification exam.
The PeopleCert DevOps Fundamentals certification exam is a 60-minute closed book exam. Candidates need to achieve 70% or higher to pass the exam and achieve certification.
Eligibility for Examination
- Free lifetime revision: Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. What’s this?
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is an ATO with trainers accredited by PeopleCert.
- Accredited Course Material: The training material is accredited and approved.
- Quality Training Material:You will receive a comprehensive training manual once registered.
- Accredited Trainers: Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
- Excellent Feedback: 92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
- Experience Tells All: We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
- At Your Premises: This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.