- Building Development Excellence
- Building Services Excellence
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- ITIL® Foundation
- COBIT® 5 Assessor
Foundations of Capability
Learn the fundamentals of implementing CMMI v2.0 in an organization.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Practice questions include
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
This two-day class gives you a basic understanding of the core content of the new CMMI v2.0. It’s expected that you’ll follow this course with one or more supplemental classes, like Building Development Excellence (which focuses more specifically on CMMI v2.0 best practices in engineering and development).
This course enables participants to:
- Connect the CMMI model with business value
- Describe the components of CMMI
- Use CMMI as a tool for improving performance.
- Understand the high-level value of a CMMI Appraisal.
This course fulfills a prerequisite requirement for many courses requiring an official Introductory CMMI course (e.g., Intermediate Concepts of CMMI, SCAMPI Lead Appraiser Training, and Understanding CMMI High Maturity Practices).
This course also fulfills a prerequisite if you want to be a CMMI-DEV appraisal team member (ATM) or become a Certified CMMI Associate.
There are no formal prerequisites; it is recommended that participants have experience in software development.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Certificate of Completion
- Exam Credit to take the Certified Associate Exam
- Certification as a CMMI Associate upon passing the exam.
- Introductions & Expectations
- Performance Excellence & CMMI
- Model Structure
- Ensuring Quality (ENQ)
- Planning and Managing Work (PMW)
- Managing Business Resilience (MBR)
- Building and Sustaining Capability
- Supporting Implementation (SI)
- Improving Performance (IMP)
- More Building and Sustaining Capability Practices
- Maturity & Capability Levels
- Practice tests & quizzes
- Practice examination
This training course includes Exam Credit to take the Certified Associate Exam. Participants have 30 days to attempt and pass the examination, leading towards CMMI Associate upon passing the exam.
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.