- ITIL® Foundation
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
- ISO 20000 Lead Implementer
- ISO 20000 Lead Auditor
ISO 20000 Foundation
Accredited by PECB
Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000.
PECB accredited courseware and trainers
Experienced ISO 20000 consultants as trainers
Acquire the ISO 20000 insights in 2 days
Receive training and certification in 2 days
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
One free exam retake- What is this?
14 CPDs from PECB- What is this?
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1, as well as the best practices for implementing the IT Service Management processes starting from the ISO 20000 planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery processes, relationship management processes, problem resolution processes, control processes and release processes.
- To understand the elements and operations of an IT Service Management System and its principal processes
- To acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- To understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of an ITSMS
- Individuals involved in IT Service Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of IT Service Management Systems (ITSMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in IT Service Management
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation examination
This course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs.
- Day 1: Introduction to Service Management System (SMS) concepts as required by ISO 20000
- Introduction to the ISO 20000 family of standards
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in IT Service Management
- General requirements presentation of ISO/IEC 20000-1 clauses
- Implementation phases of the ISO/IEC 20000 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO/IEC 20000-1 certification audit
- Day 2: Implementing the IT service management processes based on ISO 20000 and Certification Exam
- Planning and implementing change management
- Supplier management
- Relationship management
- Problem management
- Release management
- PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation Exam
A 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Eligibility for Examination
- PECB Partner: Business Beam is PECB Partner organization. We are authorized to conduct all PECB courses including ISO 20000 series.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditors and Lead Implementers. They have successfully delivered several ISO 20000 industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive PECB’s official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- FREE Exam Retake: Candidate has the option of one free examination retake if he/she does not pass in the certification examination in the first attempt. What is this?
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including ISO 20000. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2022 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.