- ISO 20000 Foundation
- ITIL® Foundation
- ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (OSA)
- ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL® Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- ITIL® Service Offerings & Agreements (SOA)
ISO 20000 Lead Implementer
Accredited by PECB
Mastering the implementation and management of an IT Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO 20000
PECB accredited courseware and trainers
Experienced ISO 20000 consultants as trainers
Acquire in-depth implementation knowledge of ISO 20000
Receive training and certification in 5 days
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
One free exam retake- What is this?
31 CPDs from PECB- What is this?
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an IT Service Management System as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1. Also, the participant will gain a thorough understanding of best practices for planning and implementing IT Service Management processes starting from the six fields of ISO 20000, planning and implementing new and changed services, service delivery processes, relationship management processes, problem resolution processes, control processes and release processes. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 20000-2 (Guidelines for the Implementation of an SMS) and ITIL.
- To acknowledge the correlation between ISO/IEC 20000-1, ISO/IEC 20000-2 and other standards and regulatory framework
- To master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of an ITSMS
- To learn how to interpret the ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- To learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain an ITSMS
- To acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing IT Service Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in IT Service Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of an IT Service Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with ITSMS requirements
- ITSMS team members
ISO 20000 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 20000 and ITIL is recommended.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer examination
This course qualifies for Thirty One (31) CPDs
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 and initiation of an ITSMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Normative and regulatory framework
- Fundamentals of service management
- Service Management System (SMS) based on ISO/IEC 20000
- Initiating the SMS implementation
- Understanding the organization and clarifying the SMS objectives
- Analysis of existing management system h Formalization and approval of the SMS project
- Day 2 Plan the implementation of an ITSMS
- Service Management System
- SMS scope
- Policies for SMS
- Management responsibility
- Documentation requirements
- Process design
- Training, awareness and communication
- Day 3: Implementing an ITSMS
- Implementation of new or changed services
- Service delivery processes
- Relationship Management
- Resolution Process
- Control Processes
- Day 4: Controlling, monitoring and measuring and improving an SMS; certification audit of an SMS
- Controlling and Monitoring an SMS Measurement of the SMS
- Internal audit h Management Review
- Continual improvement management
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
- Day 5: Certification Exam
A 3-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Prerequisite for Certification
- ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer Certificate
- Adherence to the PECB code of ethics
- Total Five years professional experience
- Two years of work experience in IT Service Management
- A total of 300 hours audit activities
- PECB Partner: Business Beam is PECB Partner organization. We are authorized to conduct all PECB courses including ISO 20000 series.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified ISO 20000 Lead Auditors and Lead Implementers. They have successfully delivered several ISO 20000 industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive PECB’s official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- FREE Exam Retake: Candidate has the option of one free examination retake if he/she does not pass in the certification examination in the first attempt. What is this?
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including ISO 20000. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2022 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.