ISO 22301 Foundation
Accredited by PECB
Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
PECB accredited courseware and trainers
Experienced ISO 22301 consultants as trainers
Acquire the ISO 22301 insights in 2 days
Receive training and certification in 2 days
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
One free exam retake- What is this?
14 CPDs from PECB- What is this?
This course enables participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301:2010, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- To understand the elements and operations of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- To acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- To understand the approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and management of a BCMS
- Individuals involved in Business Continuity Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Business Continuity Management
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 22301 Foundation examination.
This course qualifies for Fourteen (14) CPDs
- Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS 22399, BS 25999 and regulatory framework
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business continuity
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
- Day 2: Implementing controls in business continuity according to ISO 22301 and Certification Exam
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk management
- Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
- Continual improvement of business continuity
- Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
- Certified ISO 22301 Foundation exam
A one-hour practice exam is part of the course.
A 60-minute certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Eligibility for Examination
- PECB Partner: Business Beam is PECB Partner organization. We are authorized to conduct all PECB courses including ISO 22301 series.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditors and Lead Implementers. They have successfully delivered several ISO 22301 industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive PECB’s official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- FREE Exam Retake: Candidate has the option of one free examination retake if he/she does not pass in the certification examination in the first attempt. What is this?
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including ISO 22301. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Few of the relevant names are as follows.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.