ISO 22301 Lead Auditor
Accredited by PECB
Mastering the Audit of Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
PECB accredited courseware and trainers
Experienced ISO 22301 consultants as trainers
Acquire in-depth audit knowledge of ISO 22301
Receive training and certification in 5 days
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
One free exam retake- What is this?
31 CPDs from PECB- What is this?
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to perform a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process. Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform a BCMS audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditor” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
- To understand the operations of a Business Continuity Management System based on ISO 22301
- To acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- To understand an auditor’s role to: plan, lead and follow-up on a management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011
- To learn how to lead an audit and audit team
- To learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of a BCMS audit
- To acquire the competencies of an auditor to: plan an audit, lead an audit, draft reports, and follow-up on an audit in compliance with ISO 19011
- Auditors seeking to perform and lead Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) certification audits
- Managers or consultants seeking to master a Business Continuity Management System audit process
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with Business Continuity Management System requirements
- Technical experts seeking to prepare for a Business Continuity Management System audit
- Expert advisors in Business Continuity Management
A fundamental understanding of ISO 22301 and comprehensive knowledge of audit principles.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor examination
This course qualifies for Thirty-One (31) CPDs.
- Day 1: Introduction to BCMS concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Certification process
- Fundamental principles of Business Continuity Management Systems
- Business Continuity Management Systems (BCMS)
- Day 2: Audit principles, preparation and launching of an audit
- Fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Evidence based audit approach
- Initiating the audit h Stage 1 audit
- Preparing the stage 2 audit (on-site audit)
- Stage 2 audit (Part 1)
- Day 3: Conducting audit activities
- Stage 2 audit (Part 2)
- Communication during the audit
- Audit procedures
- Creating audit test plans
- Drafting audit findings and non-conformity reports
- Day 4: Closing the audit
- Documentation of the audit and the audit quality review
- Closing the audit h Evaluating action plans by the auditor
- Benefits of the initial audit
- Managing an internal audit program
- Competence and evaluation of auditors
- Closing the training
- Day 5: Certification Exam
A practice exam is part of the course.
A 3-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Eligibility for Examination
- PECB Partner: Business Beam is PECB Partner organization. We are authorized to conduct all PECB courses including ISO 22301 series.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditors and Lead Implementers. They have successfully delivered several ISO 22301 industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive PECB’s official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- FREE Exam Retake: Candidate has the option of one free examination retake if he/she does not pass in the certification examination in the first attempt. What is this?
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including ISO 22301. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.