ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
Accredited by PECB
Mastering the implementation and management of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
PECB accredited courseware and trainers
Experienced ISO 22301 consultants as trainers
Acquire in-depth implementation knowledge of ISO 22301
Receive training and certification in 5 days
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
One free exam retake- What is this?
31 CPDs from PECB- What is this?
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301:2010. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement business continuity processes from the ISO 22399. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
ISO 22301 Foundation Certification or basic knowledge of ISO 27031 or BS 25999 and business continuity concepts is recommended.
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 22301 Lead Implementer examination
This course qualifies for Thirty-One (31) CPDs.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 22301 and initiation of a BCMS
- Course objectives and structure
- Standards and regulatory frameworks
- Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Fundamental concepts and principles of Business Continuity Management Systems
- Initiating the implementation of a BCMS
- Understanding the organization
- Analysis of the existing management system
- BCMS scope
- Day 2: Plan the implementation of a BCMS
- Leadership and commitment
- BCMS policies
- Organizational structure
- Documentation management
- Competence and awareness
- Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- Risk assessment
- Day 3: Implementing a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Business Continuity strategy
- Protection and mitigation measures
- Business Continuity plans and procedures
- Incident response plan
- Emergency response plan
- Crisis management plan
- IT Recovery plan
- Restoration plan
- Communication plan
- Day 4: BCMS monitoring, measurement, continuous improvement and preparation for a certification audit
- Test and exercises
- Measurement and monitoring of the BCMS
- Internal audit
- Management review
- Treatment of non-conformities
- Continual improvement
- Preparing for the certification audit
- Competence and evaluation of implementers
- Closing the training
- Day 5: Certification Exam
A practice exam is part of the course.
A 3-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pencil based.
Eligibility for Examination
- PECB Partner: Business Beam is PECB Partner organization. We are authorized to conduct all PECB courses including ISO 22301 series.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified ISO 22301 Lead Auditors and Lead Implementers. They have successfully delivered several ISO 22301 industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive PECB’s official courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- FREE Exam Retake: Candidate has the option of one free examination retake if he/she does not pass in the certification examination in the first attempt. What is this?
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including ISO 22301. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Few of the relevant names are as follows.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.