- ISO 22301 Foundation
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer
- ISO 27001 Foundation
- ISO 27001 Lead Auditor
- ISO 27001 Lead Implementer
ISO 27031 Lead Implementer
Offered by Business Beam
Learn the implementation and management of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) Continuity based on ISO 27031 ICT Continuity Management System
Experienced & accredited trainers
Approved training material
Training & examination in 2 days
Excellent first attempt passing ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
In most organizations, the processes that deliver products and services depend on information and communication technology (ICT). Disruption to ICT can therefore constitute a strategic risk, damaging the organization’s ability to operate and undermining its reputation. The consequences of a disruptive incident vary and can be far-reaching and might not be immediately obvious at the time.
ISO 27031 is a recently released international standard. It provides recommendations for information and communications technology (ICT) continuity management based on ISO 22301 and ISO 27001. This course focuses on the technical and procedural issues surrounding ICT Service Continuity & Disaster Recovery examining the major pitfalls and common assumptions which prevent both Service Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans from working.
The participants of this course will:
- Be able to develop and implement ICT continuity based on ISO 27031
- Be able to conform to the requirements of ISO 27031
- Understand technical and procedural issues surrounding ICT Service Continuity
- Learn how to integrate ICT continuity into existing BCM
- Acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining ICT Continuity Management System based on ISO 27031
- Related ISO 27031 with ISO 22301 and ISO 27001
- Members of a business continuity team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the ICT continuity area
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- IT Auditors
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Introduction to ICT Continuity
- Why do we need ICT Continuity
- What is ICT Continuity
- Disaster recovery
- Relationship with Business continuity
- The concept of resilience
- Introduction to ISO 27031
- The purpose and content of ISO 27031
- How to integrate ISO 27031 with existing Business Continuity Management Program
- How to align IT Service Continuity program with ISO 27031
- Understanding ICT Requirements for BCM
- What is Business Impact Analysis (BIA)
- BIA for ICT Continuity
- How to conduct BIA
- The concept of ‘critical’ process
- The concepts of MTPD, RTO and RPO
- Presenting BIA Summary
- Risk Assessment
- What is risk
- Identification of continuity risks
- Risk assessment process
- Quantitative risks assessment
- Determining choices for risk treatment
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the ISO27301 certification exam.
A 1 hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper pencil based.
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2022 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.