ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager
Accredited by PECB
Master the implementation of a Risk Management Process based on ISO 31000
This five-day course enables participants to acquire the expertise to support and lead an organization and its team to successfully identify, understand and manage a risk process based on ISO 31000. During this training course, you will also gain comprehensive knowledge of the best practices used to implement a Risk Management framework that provides the foundation for designing, implementing, monitoring, reviewing and continually improving a Risk Management process in an organization.
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 31000, IEC/ISO 31010 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risk within an organization
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 31000 principles and guidelines in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to establish an effective risk communication plan
- Acquire the expertise to support an organization to effectively manage and monitor risk based on best practices
- Managers or consultants seeking to master their skills to support an organization during the implementation of a Risk Management framework and process based on ISO 31000
- Professionals responsible for the effective management of risk within an organization
- Expert advisors seeking to gain comprehensive knowledge of the key concepts, processes and strategies of Risk Management
- Individuals responsible for establishing a Risk Management policy
- Risk Management team members
A fundamental understanding of ISO 31000 and comprehensive knowledge of Risk Management.
- This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Practical exercises based on a full case study including role playing and oral presentations
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam.
5 days, including certification examination on the last day.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the ISO 31000 Lead Risk Manager examination
This course qualifies for thirty one (31) CPDs.
- Day 1: Introduction to ISO 31000 and risk management process
- Course objectives and structure
- Standard and regulatory framework
- Introduction to ISO 31000 concepts and principles
- Risk types h Risk management framework
- Initiating the risk management process implementation
- Day 2 Risk identification, assessment, risk evaluation and treatment according to ISO 31000
- Context Establishment
- Risk Identification
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Evaluation
- Risk Treatment
- Day 3 Risk acceptance, communication, consultation and monitoring according to ISO 31000
- Risk Acceptance
- Risk Communication and Consultation
- Risk Monitoring and Review
- Day 4 Risk assessment methodologies according to IEC/ISO 31010
- Risk management methodologies based on ISO 31010 (part 1)
- Risk management methodologies based on ISO 31010 (part 2)
- Competence, evaluation and closing the training
- Day 5: Certification Exam
A three-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the certification exam
3-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course. The exam is paper-pen based.
Eligibility for Examination
Exam passing guarantee
We will pay 50% of the exam fee if you don’t pass in the first attempt. (What’s this?)
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.