SAFe® 5 Agilist Certification | Leading SAFe
With Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) Agilist Certification Training
The Leading SAFe® Certification Training Course empowers professionals to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by learning Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its principles. It delves deeper into Lean, Agile development, DevOps, product development flow, and other principles which businesses need to incorporate to thrive in the current adapt-or-die marketplace. Attending the course will also prepare candidates for the upcoming SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) Certification.
SAFe® certified trainer with impressive global experience in Agile Frameworks
Comprehensive SAFe® training and certification exam preparation
Internationally recognized SAFe® Study Guide
Course completion certificate from SAFe®
Free one-year (1) membership to SAFe® Community Platform
Voucher for SAFe® 5 Agilist (SA) Certification Exam included
Impressive first attempt pass rate globally
16 PDUs/SEUs achieved after completing this course
Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) is recognized as the world’s leading framework for scaling Agile. It allows enterprises to thrive by sustaining and driving faster time-to-market, increasing productivity and quality, and improving employee engagement. It also provides principles and practices which enable businesses to continuously and efficiently deliver value.
Leading SAFe® with SAFe® Agilist Certification Training enables professionals to lead their enterprises during a Lean-Agile transformation. It delves into the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, agile development, product development flow, and DevOps. It also imparts skills for supporting and executing Program Increments, coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs), and building an Agile portfolio with Lean-Agile budgeting.
Through this two-day in-class training, you will learn how to effectively apply SAFe® to your organization to build and support Agile teams and programs, introduce a DevOps culture, and meet business goals. The course will enable participants to successfully prepare and pass the SAFe® 5 Agilist Certification Exam.
The two-day course has the following objectives:
- Lead the lean, agile transformation of the enterprises through the knowledge and implementation of SAFe® principles
- Enhance leadership at scale
- Minimize failure
- Improve predictability
- Understand the Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise and Business Agility
- Become a Lean-thinking manager-teacher
- Apply the values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Apply SAFe®’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe®
- Create high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Lead the transformation with the SAFe® Implementation Roadmap
- Support PI Planning and the events associated with successful program execution
- Drive release on demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Establish alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinate multiple Agile Release Trains and suppliers with a Solution Train
- Become certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
Upon the completion of this training course, candidates will gain the following competencies:
- Understanding of the Seven Core Competencies of the Lean Enterprise
- Applying values and principles of a Lean-Agile Mindset
- Applying SAFe®’s Lean and Agile principles to the roles and practices of SAFe®
- Creating high-performing teams by establishing mission and purpose
- Leading the transformation with the SAFe Implementation Roadmap
- Supporting PI Planning and the Combining Programs with Teams at different levels
- Release on Demand with the Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Delivering according to Agile product delivery
- Establishing and maintaining Continuous Learning Culture with Organizational Agility
- Establishing alignment and execution with Strategic Themes and Lean Portfolio Management
- Coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs) and suppliers with a Solution Train
Leading SAFe® with SAFe® Agilist Certification Training is ideal for practitioners, change agents, and consultants responsible for implementing Agile programs and portfolios as part of an enterprise Lean-Agile change initiative, such as:
- Internal Change Managers, Agile Working Groups
- Business and Technology Executives, Leaders, Managers, and Directors
- Portfolio Managers and Fiduciaries
- Project/Program Management Office (PMO) personnel
- Development, QA, and IT Managers
- Program and Project Managers
- Product and Product Line Managers
- Process Leads and Lifecycle Governance personnel
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
- Professional Services Consultants
- CIOs, VPs, and other executive managers
There are no formal prerequisites for taking this course. However, participants who intend to take the SAFe® Agilist Certification Exam should have the following skills and knowledge:
- Five (5) or more years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Prior understanding of SCRUM and Agile methodology
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
Two (2) days in-class training
Course attendees will receive the following:
- Internationally recognized SAFe® Study Guide
- Course completion certificate from SAFe®
- Free one-year (1) membership to SAFe® Community Platform
- Voucher for Certification Exam
The following will be covered during the two-day course:
- Introduction to SAFe® 5.0
- SAFe®, Scrum and XP
- Lean agile principles
- Core Competencies of Business Agility
- Team and Technical Agility
- Lean Portfolio Management
- Agile Product Delivery
- Achieving Business Agility
- Organizational Agility
- Continuous Learning Culture
- Lean Agile Leadership
- SAFe® for Business Teams
- Customer Centricity and Design Thinking
- Best Practices for Enterprise Solution Delivery
- Identification and Implementation of Agile Release Train (ART)
- Program Increment (PI) Planning
Candidates will have access to a practice exam by SAFe® before conducting the actual exam.
The SAFe® Agilist Exam is a web-based exam with multiple choice questions. Certification candidates can use the exam voucher within 30 days of course completion. They can then access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon the completion of the course.
Eligibility for Examination
There is no prerequisite for this certification exam.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified and have successfully delivered several Agile framework related projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam has an impressive record for providing official courseware, including printed slides, support notes, exercises and workshops, case studies, and quizzes.
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. More than 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including Agile Frameworks. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.