- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Managing Projects with Scrum
Learn premium agile project management model used very successfully by the various industries across the globe
Experienced & qualified trainers
Accredited training course in 2 days
Approved training material
Prepares participants to manage projects using SCRUM
Workshops and exercises
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
Scrum is an agile process for managing various types of projects. With Scrum, projects progress via a series of iterations called sprints. Each sprint is typically 2-4 weeks long. Scrum is ideally suited for projects with rapidly changing or highly emergent requirements. The course teaches the concepts of short delivery cycles, working with changing requirements and empirical process control. Students will learn how to work in deliver results in time-boxed iterations, hold Scrum meetings, manage work backlogs and prioritize work to satisfy business need. They will also learn how, in a changing environment, to keep high quality design and discover requirements.
Participants will learn how to:
- Follow Scrum processes, fulfill roles and responsibilities
- Develop products in an Agile fashion using time-boxed iterations
- Understand Agile values and principles
- Participate in Scrum style meetings such as daily stand up, planning and retrospectives
- Identify development impediments and take action to remove
- Understand the technical practices common in Agile development and Scrum
This course is highly valuable for:
- Software Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers and, Project, Program and Development Manager who plan to work in and with Scrum teams
- Whole teams who wish to transition to Scrum and other Agile development methods
- Business customers and users who work with software teams and want to understand the new paradigm of Agile development.
Knowledge of agile project management would be preferable but not required
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- What is Agile?
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles
- Declaration of Interdependence (DOI)
- Different Agile Methods (Scrum, XP, FDD, DSDM, Crystal, LSD, ASD, AUP, Kanban, etc.) and their Adoption
- Business-Based Development
- Introduction to Scrum
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum’s Area of Application
- Why Scrum Works?
- Defined Process Control
- Empirical Process Control
- Scrum Content
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master (SM)
- Product Owner (PO)
- Scrum Flow
- Product Vision
- Release Planning Meeting
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Agile Estimation using Planning Poker
- Daily Scrums
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Release Burndown Chart
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Impediment List
- Kanban Boards / Task Boards
- Introduction to Extreme Programming (XP)
- Core Values
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.