- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Managing Projects with Scrum
Learn premium agile project management model used very successfully by the various industries across the globe
SCRUM Alliance’s Syllabus based courseware and trainer
Experienced and Certified consultants as trainers
Acquire the knowledge of Premium Agile Project Management in 2 days
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
14 Contact hours- What is this?
Scrum is an agile process for managing various types of projects. With Scrum, projects progress via a series of iterations called sprints. Each sprint is typically 2-4 weeks long. Scrum is ideally suited for projects with rapidly changing or highly emergent requirements. The course teaches the concepts of short delivery cycles, working with changing requirements and empirical process control. Students will learn how to work in deliver results in time-boxed iterations, hold Scrum meetings, manage work backlogs and prioritize work to satisfy business need. They will also learn how, in a changing environment, to keep high quality design and discover requirements.
Participants will learn how to:
- Follow Scrum processes, fulfill roles and responsibilities
- Develop products in an Agile fashion using time-boxed iterations
- Understand Agile values and principles
- Participate in Scrum style meetings such as daily stand up, planning and retrospectives
- Identify development impediments and take action to remove
- Understand the technical practices common in Agile development and Scrum
This course is highly valuable for:
- Software Engineers, Testers, Business Analysts, Product Managers and, Project, Program and Development Manager who plan to work in and with Scrum teams
- Whole teams who wish to transition to Scrum and other Agile development methods
- Business customers and users who work with software teams and want to understand the new paradigm of Agile development.
Knowledge of agile project management would be preferable but not required
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Introduction to Agile Project Management
- What is Agile?
- Agile Manifesto and Agile Principles
- Declaration of Interdependence (DOI)
- Different Agile Methods (Scrum, XP, FDD, DSDM, Crystal, LSD, ASD, AUP, Kanban, etc.) and their Adoption
- Business-Based Development
- Introduction to Scrum
- What is Scrum?
- Scrum’s Area of Application
- Why Scrum Works?
- Defined Process Control
- Empirical Process Control
- Scrum Content
- Scrum Values
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Master (SM)
- Product Owner (PO)
- Scrum Flow
- Product Vision
- Release Planning Meeting
- Sprint Planning Meeting
- Agile Estimation using Planning Poker
- Daily Scrums
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospective
- Scrum Artifacts
- Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlog
- Release Burndown Chart
- Sprint Burndown Chart
- Impediment List
- Kanban Boards / Task Boards
- Introduction to Extreme Programming (XP)
- Core Values
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is accredited training organization from AXELOS, PECB, ISACA etc.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official recommended courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings.
- Tailored Course: Trainers at Business Beam are exceptional at their relevant areas and efficient enough to design tailored course on Agile Project Management for your team as per your training objectives.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including SCRUM. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2020 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.