- MSP® Foundation
- MoP® Foundation
- MoP® Practitioner
- P3O® Foundation
- P3O® Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
Accredited by PeopleCert and AXELOS
Understand how to apply the core concepts of Managing Successful Programmes (MSP®). Prepare to achieve MSP Practitioner qualification.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training & examination in 3 days
Practice questions include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
The Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) guidance explains the programme management principles, governance themes and transformational flow that should be applied to the management of programmes or transformational change in any environment.
The purpose of the MSP Practitioner qualification is to determine whether a candidate has sufficient knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidance to apply the guidance to their own work and, hence, act as an informed member of a programme management team. That is, someone responsible for managing, leading, supporting or advising on work within an MSP environment.
Candidates need to exhibit the competences required for the foundation qualification and show that they can apply the MSP guidance in a programme within a programme environment. Specifically, successful candidates should be able to:
- Identify additional value as a result of managing the described change as an MSP programme
- Explain and apply each of the MSP principles, the governance themes and the transformational flow processes and their activities
- Explain the relationship between the MSP principles, governance themes, the transformational flow, programme information (documents) and the MSP defined programme management roles
- Produce and evaluate examples of MSP programme information (documents).
Project managers, BCMs, experts and advisers working within a programme office and other specialist/governance roles involved in supporting programmes following the MSP guidance together with those wishing to pursue higher level qualifications (e.g. programme managers). This level is also suitable for senior responsible owners (SROs).
The MSP Foundation qualification is a pre-requisite for the Practitioner qualification
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions, practice exams, and a certificate exam.
Note: 2 to 3 hours of evening work would be required for examination preparation..
- Training reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice examination
- Managing Successful Programmes book, Published by TSO in 2011
- Training certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the examination
This training is based on the publication, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”, Published by AXELOS & TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2017.
- 7 Principles
- Leading Change
- Adding Value
- Learn from Experience
- Benefits and their threats
- Staying aligned with corporate strategy
- Designing and Delivering a clear capability
- Imagining and communicating a better future
- 9 Governance Themes
- Planning and Controlling
- Risk Management and Issue Management
- Benefits Management
- Leadership and Stakeholder engagement
- Quality Management and Assurance Management
- Designing and Delivering Blueprints
- Business Case
- 6 Transformational Flow Processes
- Identifying programmes
- Realising benefits
- Defining programmes
- Delivering capabilities
- Managing the tranche
- Closing programmes
- Programme Office
A 2.5-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the MSP Practitioner certification exam.
A 2.5-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of 8 objective questions carry 10 marks each. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (40 out of 80) to receive their examination certificate. This is an open book exam (official MSP guide only).
Eligibility for Examination
MSP Foundation Certification
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.