- MSP® Foundation
- MSP® Practitioner
- MoP® Foundation
- MoP® Practitioner
- P3O® Foundation
- P3O® Practitioner
- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
PgMP® Boot Camp
Learn how to manage multiple, related projects in a coordinated way, achieving benefits that could not occur if the projects were handled separately. Prepare for PMI’s PgMP qualification.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Approved training material
Based on PMI’s Standard for Program Management
35 contact hours
Practice examination included
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
The Program Management Professional (PgMP®) Boot Camp training course is designed to equip professionals experienced in the principles of program management with the knowledge required to successfully pass the PgMP® certification exam. As a globally-recognized credential, the PgMP® demonstrates your proficiency in managing multiple, related projects to advance organizational strategic goals and objectives. This training course is aligned with PMI’s The Standard for Program Management, Fourth Edition and the PgMP® Examination Content Outline.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Defining the standard criteria management for successful projects
- Establishing program development
- Identifying and managing the unsolved project-level issues
- Monitoring of human resources required during a project
- Executing project management programs
- Developing program and project management standards
This course is designed for professionals who want to learn program management practices and aim for Project Management Institute’s Program Management Professional (PgMP) certification.
Knowledge and experience of program management will be helpful, but not necessary.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions and practice exam.
- Training reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice examination
- Training Certificate
This training is based on the Standard for Program Management, 4th edition, published by the Project Management Institute Inc. published in 2017.
- What is a Program?
- What Is Program Management?
- The Relationships among Portfolio, Program, and Project Management, and their Roles in Organizational Project Management (OPM)
- Business Value
- Role of the Program Manager
- Role of the Program Sponsor
- Role of the Program Management Office
- Program management performance domains
- Program Management Performance Domain Definitions and Interactions
- Organizational Strategy, Portfolio Management, and Program Management Linkage
- Portfolio and Program Distinctions
- Program and Project Distinctions
- Program strategy alignment
- Program Business Case
- Program Charter
- Program Roadmap
- Environmental Assessments
- Program Risk Management Strategy
- Program benefits management
- Benefits Identification
- Benefits Analysis and Planning
- Benefits Delivery
- Benefits Transition
- Benefits Sustainment
- Program stakeholder engagement
- Program Stakeholder Identification
- Program Stakeholder Analysis
- Program Stakeholder Engagement Planning
- Program Stakeholder Engagement
- Program Stakeholder Communications
- Program governance
- Program Governance Practices
- Program Governance Roles
- Program Governance Design and Implementation
- Program life cycle management
- The Program Life Cycle
- Program Activities and Integration Management
- Program activities
- Program Definition Phase Activities
- Program Delivery Phase Activities
- Program Closure Phase Activities
- Examination Review
- PgMP application process
- Exam tips and tricks
- Practice Examinations
A four-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PgMP certification exam.
Certification examination in NOT part of this training course. Examination candidates must apply at the PMI website, and receive authorization for the examination. Examinations are held at designated Prometric centers only.
The PgMP® examination consists of 170 multiple-choice questions. Of the 170 questions, 20 are considered pre-test questions. Pre-test questions do not affect the score but are used in examinations as an effective and legitimate way to test the validity of future examination questions. All questions are randomly placed throughout the examination.
- Total examination questions:170
- of scored questions: 150
- of pre-test (unscored) questions: 20
- Allotted examination time: 4 hours
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.