- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- CBAP® Boot Camp
PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner
Learn how to successfully manage projects with changing business requirements through agile techniques. Also, prepare for PMI-ACP® examination effectively.
Based on PMI® ACP® version 3
Industry experienced consultants as trainers
Learn agile project management & prepare for exam in 3 days
Covers exam registration process in detail
Engaging group discussions, case studies, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
21 training contact hours- What is this?
While the importance of projects is growing in general, agile is emerging as a hot, popular and effective methodology of managing projects. In order to acknowledge the importance of agile methodology, Project Management Institute (PMI) has launched a new prestigious certification called as Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®). This course is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders to master the art of agile project management through understanding Agile Tools and Techniques and Agile Knowledge and Skills. It helps the participants preparing for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles, concept and techniques of project management in general and agile project management in particular
- How to apply these concepts in real life for effective results
- Knowledge and skills which are required for the effective use of agile methodology
- Various internal and external factors, and their influence on the success or failure of an agile project
- How to overcome with the difficulties that Traditional and Agile Project Managers face due to complex nature of project.
- How to overcome with the difficulties that project managers face due to complex nature of project.
This course is designed for project managers and team leaders who are preparing for the PMI-ACP® certification exam. Project personnel and functional managers who work with projects or want to learn about Agile methodology will benefit from a better understanding of how their responsibilities fit into this agile project management methodology.
Some experience of managing or directing projects or project tasks is preferred but not necessary. Experience with Agile methodologies will be helpful but is not expected from the training participants.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- About PMI and its certifications
- PMI-ACP exam details, etc.
- Knowledge and Skills (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Tools and techniques,
- Domains (Value-Driven Delivery, Adaptive Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Boosting Team Performance Practices, Problem Detection and Resolution, Continuous Improvement).
- Introduction to Agile Project
- Traditional Project Management, Knowledge Worker Projects, Agile Manifesto and Principles.
- Methodologies and Frameworks
- Scrum, Extreme Programming, Dynamic Systems Development Model (DSDM), Feature-Driven Development (FDD), Crystal, Lean Software Development (LSD), Agile Unified Process (AUP), and KANBAN.
- Initiating Projects
- Business Case, Project Charter, Product Vision Box, Project Data Sheet, Elevator Statement, Project Tweets,
- Identifying and Engaging Stakeholders, Writing Contracts for Agile Projects, Acquiring the Right Team, Recruiting Coaches, Project Kick-off.
- Planning Projects
- Adaptive Planning, Progressive Elaboration, Product Roadmaps, Planning by Date and Planning by Features, Minimally Marketable Features (MMF), Product Backlogs,
- Risk-Adjusted Product Backlogs, Writing and Prioritizing User Stories, Estimating User Stories, Release Planning, Iterations Planning, Agile Estimation Techniques, Planning Poker, Wideband Delphi, Affinity Estimation.
- Iterating Projects
- Product Backlog Grooming, Agile Modeling, Engineering Practices (Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Pair Programming, Refactoring), Information Radiators and Visual Controls, Tasks Boards, Cumulative Flow Diagrams, Burndown Charts, Risk Boards, KANBAN Boards, Cycle Time, Daily Stand-ups, Iteration Review, Iteration Retrospectives.
- Controlling Projects
- Product Demonstration, Velocity, Variance and Trend Analysis, Escaped Defects, Agile Earned Value Management.
- Closing Projects
- Project Retrospectives, Retrospective Structure, Process Tailoring, Team Assessment.
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Practice examination
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PMI-ACP certification exam
PMI-ACP exam is not included in this training course. Candidates interested in PMI-ACP examination must submit their application directly at PMI. After the initial approval, candidates can schedule examination at any Prometric testing center.
The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
Eligibility for Examination
Eligibility for Examination 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams( A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP), with 1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using agile methodologies and 21 hours of Agile education.
Applicants are expected to review the PMI official website for complete information on application criteria, fees, and details on how to apply.
- Accredited Training Organization: Business Beam is an accredited training organization from AXELOS, PECB, ISACA, etc.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official recommended courseware containing printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after the training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings.
- Tailored Course: Trainers at Business Beam are exceptional at their relevant areas and efficient enough to design tailored course on Agile Project Management for your team as per your training objectives.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including PMI-ACP. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2023 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.