- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- CBAP® Boot Camp
PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
Accredited by PMI Inc.
Learn the art of effectively managing risks and opportunities in your projects. Also prepare to successfully pass PMI-RMP® qualification examination.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Based on PMI qualifications
Training in 4 days (30 teaching hours)
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
While the importance of projects is growing worldwide, Risk Management is also getting more and more attention of Project Management professionals and decision makers. In order to acknowledge this phenomenon, Project Management Institute (PMI) has not only published Practice Standard for Project Risk Management but it has also launched a prestigious certification called as Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®). This course is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders to master the art of risk management through understanding the Processes, Tools, Techniques and other related concepts as described in Practice Standard for Project Risk Management. The course is very much focused on preparing the training participants to pass the PMI-RMP® certification exam.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles, concept and techniques of project management in general and risk management in particular
- How to apply these concepts in real life for effective results
- Overview of process groups and knowledge areas of project management
- Risk management processes and how to apply them
- Various internal and external factors, and their influence on the success or failure of a project
- Systematic approach to identify risks, perform qualitative and quantitative analysis, plan risk responses and execution, and monitor and control risks.
This course is designed for project managers and team leaders who are preparing for the PMI-RMP® certification exam. Project personnel and managers who work with projects or with risk management will benefit from a better understanding of how their responsibilities fit into this critical project management aspect.
Some experience of managing or directing projects or project tasks or performing risk management tasks.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- About PMI, PMP and other certifications
- PMP examination requirements
- Definitions and Concepts
- Project Management Framework
- Project Management Framework and Context
- PM Knowledge Areas
- Practice Test
- Project Integration Management
- How to kick-off a project
- How to develop an integrated project plan
- How to direct and manage project execution
- How to monitor and control, and perform change management
- How to close project or phase and manage project knowledge
- Project Scope Management
- How to plan scope management
- How to collect requirements, define scope, and define WBS
- How to verify & control scope
- Project Schedule Management
- How to plan schedule
- Defining & sequencing activities
- Developing & controlling schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Cost-benefit analysis techniques
- How to plan cost management
- Estimating costs and budget
- Controlling costs
- Earned value technique
- Project Quality Management
- Quality standards & frameworks
- How to plan and manage quality
- Perform quality control
- Project Resource Management
- How to plan resource management
- Estimating resources & duration
- Acquiring, developing and managing project resources
- Project Communication Management
- How to plan communications
- Managing communications
- Project Risk Management
- How to plan risk management
- Identifying & analyzing risks
- Planning & implementing risk responses
- Project Procurement Management
- How to plan procurements
- How to conduct and control procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- How to identify stakeholders
- How to plan, engage and monitor stakeholders
- Professional Responsibility
- Professional Responsibility Tips
- PMP Code of Professional Conduct
- Preparation for the PMP Examination
- How to develop and submit the PMP application
- Logistics and Exam Hints
- Practice tests & quizzes
- Practice examination
A practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PMI-RMP certification exam.
PMI-RMP exam is not included in this training course. Candidates interested in PMI-RMP examination must submit their application directly at PMI. After the initial approval, candidates can schedule examination at any Prometric testing center.
The certification exam is 3.5 hours long and consist on 170 multiple-choice questions.
Eligibility for Examination
To apply for the RMP, you need to have either: A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) with 3,000 hours of project management experience 30 hours of project risk management education.
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 40 hours of project risk management education.
Applicants are expected to review the PMI official website for complete information on application criteria, fees, and details on how to apply.
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.