- Business Communication for IT Professionals / Graduates
- Leadership and Motivation for IT Professionals
Presentation Skills for IT Professionals
Master the effective presentation techniques and take the stress out of presenting
2-day training course
Trainer is Experienced and Graduated from University of Oxford, UK
The Trainer has Conducted 250+ Sessions
Exercises and Group Activities for Better Understanding
Case Studies and Scenarios to Elaborate the Concepts
Would you like to be clear, confident and persuasive when you’re making a technical presentation? Would you like to look out at the faces of people in your audience and see their positive, engaged expressions looking back at you?
In this two-day workshop, you’ll learn the proven, step-by-step approach to preparing and delivering technical presentations that are clear, concise and engaging.
Imagine your next presentation: you’re not dreading it, you’re ready, and you’ve created out-standing, effective slides. Now you’re delivering it: your audience is engaged, they’re getting it, and you’re speaking to them confidently and easily! This class can help you become just that kind of presenter.
- Analyze an audience and tailor the delivery accordingly
- Design presentations for maximum impact
- Expand on key points to ensure clarity
- Master techniques to overcome nervousness and present with confidence
- Practice techniques that ensure clear, concise and effective wording is used
- Deliver a polished, professional and credible speech
- To understand and appropriately apply modes of expression, i.e., descriptive, expositive, narrative, scientific, and self-expressive, in written, visual, and oral communication.
- To participate effectively in groups with emphasis on listening, critical and reflective thinking, and responding.
- To understand and apply basic principles of critical thinking, problem solving, and technical proficiency in the development of exposition and argument.
- To develop the ability to research and write a documented paper and/or to give an oral presentation.
- Handle questions and comments effectively
- IT Professionals
- Technical Marketing Professionals
- R&D Staff / Leaders
- Project Leaders
The training is specially designed, includes
- Team activities
- Best-practices sharing
- Relevant selling skills questionnaire
- Individual and group exercises
- Video-based activities
- Printed Training Material
- Topic Related Templates for Performance Improvement
- Training Attendance Certificates
- Basics of Presentation for IT Professionals
- Characteristics of Good Presentations
- Characteristics of Bad Presentations
- Presentation Anxiety and How to Deal with It
- Developing Effective Presentations
- Get Started – Now!
- Establishing Presentation Goals.
- Identify and Analyze Audience.
- Organizing the Ideas.
- Incorporate Supporting Material.
- Accommodate Differences in Learning Style.
- Tailor Your Material to Fit the Context
- Ways to Say Good Bye to NERVOUSNESS
- Techniques to Make Presentation Interactive and Interesting for Technical and Non-Technical Audience
- Selecting Appropriate Content for Presentations
- Dos and Don’ts – Power Point Guidelines
- Preparing to Present
- Dress to un-stress.
- Review your audio-visual requirements.
- Time Management and Presentations
- You and Your Presentation – Self Preparation
- Make Your Impressions to Win Audience
- Handling Difficult Question Answers
- Guidelines for Presenting to Management
- Guidelines for Presenting to Your Customers
- Guidelines for Presenting to Your Teams
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.