- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by People Cert and AXELOS
Learn an internationally-accepted, business-driven and flexible approach for project management and successfully pass PRINCE2 Foundation examination
The PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost effective means to align the best practice project management.
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to ensure that participants acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. The course covers principles, themes and processes effectively. PRINCE2 Foundation certification examination is also scheduled on the last day of the session exam.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Learn PRINCE2’s principles, processes and themes and how they contribute to the effective control of a project
- Understand the value of using PRINCE2 at the team, project and senior management level
- Understand the purpose of major management products
- Learn how to effectively apply PRINCE2 practices
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
Project managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
Knowledge and experience of project management will be helpful, but not necessary.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions, practice exams, and a certificate exam.
Note: 2 to 3 hours of evening work would be required for examination preparation.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
This training is based on the publication, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”, Published by AXELOS & TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2017
- Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- Characteristics of project management
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2
- Overview of methodology
- Project Management structure
- Benefits of PRINCE2
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Business Case
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Examination Review
- Exam tips and tricks
- Practice Examination
A one-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Seventy Five (75) multiple choice questions, 5 questions to be trial and will not be counted in score. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (35 out of 70) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.