- PRINCE2® Practitioner
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by People Cert and AXELOS
Learn an internationally-accepted, business-driven and flexible approach for project management and successfully pass PRINCE2 Foundation examination
AXELOS & PeopleCert accredited trainers and courseware
Experienced and certified consultants as trainers
Acquire knowledge and prepare for exam in 2 days
Practice tests and hands-on exercises
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
14 Contact hours- What is this?
|Location||Schedules||Regular Fee||Early Bird Fee*||Register|
|Lahore||December 11-12, 2019||PKR 45000|
Exclude Exam Fee
Exclude Exam Fee
Valid Up to 27/11/2019
|*Subject to the confirmation at least 3 weeks before training|
The PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost effective means to align the best practice project management.
The objective of the PRINCE2 Foundation course is to ensure that participants acquire the skills and knowledge to be able to act as an informed member of a project management team using the PRINCE2 method within a project environment supporting PRINCE2. The course covers principles, themes and processes effectively. PRINCE2 Foundation certification examination is also scheduled on the last day of the session exam.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Learn PRINCE2’s principles, processes and themes and how they contribute to the effective control of a project
- Understand the value of using PRINCE2 at the team, project and senior management level
- Understand the purpose of major management products
- Learn how to effectively apply PRINCE2 practices
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation Certification
Project managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
Knowledge and experience of project management will be helpful, but not necessary.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, quizzes, workshops, discussions, practice exams, and a certificate exam.
Note: 2 to 3 hours of evening work would be required for examination preparation.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Exam certificate on passing the PRINCE2 Foundation examination
This training is based on the publication, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”, Published by AXELOS & TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2017
- Introduction to PRINCE2 and Project Management
- Characteristics of project management
- Project and product life cycles
- History of PRINCE2
- Overview of methodology
- Project Management structure
- Benefits of PRINCE2
- The 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- The 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Business Case
- The 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Examination Review
- Exam tips and tricks
- Practice Examination
A one-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 Foundation certification exam.
A 60- minutes exam consists of Seventy Five (75) multiple choice questions, 5 questions to be trial and will not be counted in score. Candidates must achieve 50% marks (35 out of 70) to pass the exam.
Eligibility for Examination
- Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert: Business Beam is a LearningCert Affiliate company. LearningCert is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by AXELOS & PeopleCert for PRINCE2 and several other frameworks.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified PRINCE2 Practitioners. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official courseware including printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Exam Enabling: With the partnership of LearningCert, Business Beam can schedule PRINCE2 exams globally at any preferred time for training attendees. We can also provide examination vouchers to the candidates.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. More than 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including PRINCE2. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.