- PRINCE2® Foundation
- PMP® Boot Camp
- PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
- PMI-RMP® Boot Camp
- Managing Projects with Scrum
- CBAP® Boot Camp
Accredited by PeopleCert and AXELOS
Bring yourself to the Project Management Practitioner level and learn to tailor and apply PRINCE2 for results. Prepare to successfully pass PRINCE2 Practitioner examination.
AXELOS/PeopleCert accredited courseware and trainer
Experienced and certified consultants as trainers
Acquire knowledge and prepare for exam in 2 days
Practice tests and hands-on exercises
Engaging group discussions, workshops & quizzes
Avail free lifetime course revision- What is this?
Exceptional post training support- What is this?
14 Contact hours- What is this?
The PRINCE2® (PRojects IN Controlled Environments) project management methodology provides business with a flexible approach for the management of their projects and a cost-effective means to align the best practice project management.
The purpose of this training is to prepare candidates for PRINCE2 Practitioner qualification and confirm whether they have achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2 in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, can start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project
- Be able to create and assess management products.
- Be prepared for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification
Project managers in need of a method to help manage projects of different types and size. Team members, project and program support staff wanting to learn how to effectively contribute to a PRINCE2 Project.
PRINCE2 Foundation training, or very good concepts of PRINCE2 are required for this training.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
Note: 2 to 3 hours of evening work would be required for examination preparation.
- Training reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice examination
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 book, Published by TSO in 2017
- Training certificate
This training is based on the publication, “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2”, Published by AXELOS & TSO (The Stationery Office) in 2017.
- PRINCE2 Structure
- PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes
- Difference between embedding and tailoring PRINCE2
- Supplier and customer relationship
- Applying the 7 Principles of PRINCE2
- Continued business justification
- Learn from experience
- Defined roles and responsibility
- Manage by Stages
- Manage by Exception
- Focus on products
- Tailor to suit the project environment
- Applying the 7 Themes of PRINCE2
- Business Case
- Applying the 7 Processes of PRINCE2
- Starting a project
- Directing a project
- Initiating a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing Stage Boundaries
- Managing Product Delivery
- Closing a Project
- Examination Review
- Exam tips and tricks
- Practice Examinations
A 2.5-hour practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification exam.
A 2.5-hour certification exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, consisting of 68 objective questions carry 1 mark each. Candidates must achieve 55% marks (38 out of 68) to receive their examination certificate. This is an open book exam (official PRINCE2 guide only).
Eligibility for Examination
To sit in the PRINCE2 Practitioner examination, candidate must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation,
- Project Management Professional (PMP),
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM),
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director),
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager),
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager),
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
- Accredited by AXELOS and PeopleCert: Business Beam is a LearningCert Affiliate company. LearningCert is an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) by AXELOS & PeopleCert for PRINCE2 and several other frameworks.
- Learn from Practitioners: Our trainers are highly experienced consultants. They are certified PRINCE2 Practitioners. They have successfully delivered several industry projects and training sessions.
- Premium Training Quality: Business Beam uses highly impressive official courseware including printed slides, support notes, exercises & workshops, case studies and quizzes.
- Exam Enabling: With the partnership of LearningCert, Business Beam can schedule PRINCE2 exams globally at any preferred time for training attendees. We can also provide examination vouchers to the candidates.
- Lifetime FREE Course Revision: Candidates can refresh their concepts by reattending a training session for free. What is this?
- FREE Post Training Support: Business Beam believes in value delivery beyond training courses. If you need help after training course on any related topic, our trainers will be happy to guide you. What is this?
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. Our trainers provide individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Excellent Feedback: Business Beam maintains an excellent training feedback record. More than 92% of the overall participants rate us excellent or very good. No one has ever rated us below average.
- At your Premises: All of our training courses, including this one, are also available at your preferred location, schedule and timings. We also offer tailored courses specific to your needs.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including PRINCE2. Our participants come from several premium organizations. Some of our valued clients.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.