SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification is designed to demonstrate Scrum Masters’ knowledge and skills while leading Agile teams, facilitating programs, and achieving enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®) implementation.
Through this course, you will learn how to enhance the Scrum paradigm with scalable engineering and DevOps practices; apply Kanban to facilitate the flow of value; and support interactions with stakeholders. You will also receive the necessary training to become a certified SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master.
SAFe® certified trainer with impressive global experience in Agile Frameworks
Comprehensive SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master training and Certification Exam preparation
Voucher for Certification Exam included
Free one-year (1) membership to SAFe® Community Platform
15 PDUs with the Project Management Institute (PMI) for PMP, PgMP, and PMI-ACP
Possible SEUs under Category C, toward earning or renewing CSP through Scrum Alliance
Impressive first attempt pass rate globally
SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master (SASM) certification is the next step for a certified SAFe® Scrum Master, and a way to prove themselves as leaders within a SAFe® enterprise. The certification testifies to their ability to apply SAFe® principles, engineering practices, DevOps, Agile architecture, and more to optimize teamwork, relentlessly improve programs, deliver value, and support learning.
Through this two-day in-class course, certification candidates will learn to support Agile team, program, and enterprise success in a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Advanced Scrum Master implementation. In addition, they will discover actionable tools for creating high-performing teams, and explore practical ways of addressing Agile and Scrum anti-patterns in the enterprise.
Upon the completion of SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master training course, candidates will gain the following competencies:
- Apply SAFe® principles to facilitate, enable, and coach multi-team environments
- Identify and solve Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Build a high-performing team and encourage relentless improvement
- Optimize flow and improve the team’s work
- Apply Kanban eXtreme Programming (XP) frameworks for flow optimization
- Provide learning support as a participant of communities of practice
- Ensure adoption of engineering practices, DevOps, and Agile architecture
- Support program planning, execution, and delivery of end-to-end systems value
- Facilitate learning through Communities of Practice and innovation cycles
The following individuals can benefit the most from this training course:
- Existing Scrum Masters
- Agile coaches
- Agile Program Managers
- Prospective SAFe Release Train Engineers
- Team leaders, project managers, and other professionals in the role of an Agile Team facilitator in a SAFe® or enterprise Agile context
- Engineering and development managers responsible for Agile execution and coaching teams
There are no pre-requisites for attending the SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master training course:
However, having at least one of the following certifications is highly recommended for certification exam candidates:
- SAFe® Scrum Master (SSM) Certification
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification
- Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Certification
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
Two (2) days in-class training
Attendees must attend both days of the training to qualify for the Certification Exam.
Course attendees will receive the following:
- Attendee workbook
- Course completion certificate from SAFe®
- Voucher for Certification Exam included
- Free one-year (1) membership to SAFe® Community Platform
The following will be covered during the two-day course:
- Role of the Scrum Master in the SAFe® enterprise
- Application of SAFe® principles as a Scrum Master
- Identification of Agile and Scrum anti-patterns
- Facilitating program execution
- Use of Kanban and engineering practices to improve value flow
- Building teams with high performance in mind
- Use of Inspect and Adapt to enhance program performance
Candidates will have access to a practice exam by SAFe® before conducting the actual exam.
The SAFe® Advanced Scrum Master Exam is a web-based, closed-book, timed exam with multiple choice, multiple-select questions. Certification candidates can use the exam voucher within 30 days of course completion. They can then access the exam within the SAFe® Community Platform upon the completion of the course.
Eligibility for Examination
There are no prerequisites for this certification exam.
- Highly Experienced Consultants: Our trainers are certified consultants with years of hands-on experience working on Agile projects and coaching Agile teams.
- Premium Training Quality: We have an impressive record for providing official courseware, including printed slides, support notes, exercises and workshops, case studies, and quizzes.
- Excellent Feedback: Our feedback record is one of the best, with more than 92% of training participants rating us highly. We are proud to never have received a “Below Average” rating.
- Individual Attention: We follow international standards for maximum participants per session. We assure individual attention to all participants for an ultimate learning experience.
- Impressive Clientele: Business Beam has conducted 1,000+ internationally accredited training sessions on various subjects including Agile Frameworks. Our participants come from several premium organizations including these clients.
Copyright © 2004-2021 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.