TOGAF® Level 1 – Foundation
Learn globally accepted The Open Group Architecture Framework for Enterprise Architecture and prepare for the Foundation-level qualification.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training in 2 days
Practice questions include
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) is quickly becoming the default starting point for Enterprise Architecture (EA) work within enterprise organizations across the spectrum. With a comprehensive methodology, toolset, architectural assets, content framework, and certification program, it is no wonder that enterprises are turning towards TOGAF for their EA framework of choice.
The purpose of certification to TOGAF 9.2 Level 1, known as TOGAF 9 Foundation, is to provide validation that the Candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF. The course also enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF Level 1 exam.
This course provides an in-depth understanding of the following:
- Basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and the TOGAF® standard
- Core concepts and key terms of the TOGAF® standard
- The ADM cycle, the objectives of each phase, and how to adapt and scope the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum concept, especially its purpose and principal parts
- Roles of ADM phases in ensuring the success of Enterprise Architecture
- ADM guidelines and techniques
- The role of Architecture Governance in the Architecture Development Cycle
- Concepts of views and viewpoints and their role in stakeholder communication
- Concept of building blocks
- Deliverables of the ADM cycle
- TOGAF® reference models
- TOGAF® certification program
- Individuals requiring a basic understanding of the TOGAF 9 standard
- Professionals working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery and operation
- Architects looking for a first introduction to the TOGAF 9 standard
- Architects who want to achieve Level 2 certification in a stepwise approach.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam.
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exams
- Course Certificate
- Course Introduction
- Core Concepts
- Introduction to the ADM
- The Enterprise Continuum and Tools
- ADM Phases
- ADM Guidelines and Techniques
- Architecture Governance
- Architecture Views, Viewpoints and Stakeholders
- Building Blocks
- ADM Deliverables
- TOGAF Reference Models
Two practice examinations, for Level and Level 2, are part of this course. The practice exams aim to help participants in passing the certification exams.
This training course prepares participants for TOGAF 9.2 Level 1 (Foundation) and Level 2 (Certified) examinations.
Level 1 exam comprises 40 questions in a simple multiple-choice format. 55% or 22 points out of 40 are required to pass this exam.
Level 2 exam comprises of 8 complex scenario questions, with gradient scoring. This exam is open book and covers the complete Level 2 learning outcomes. The correct answer scores 5 points, the second-best answer 3 points, and the third best answer 1 point. The distracter scores zero points. 60% or 24 points out of 40 are required to pass this exam.
Please note that the certification exams are not part of this training course. The certification exams can be attempted at any Prometric center.
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2022 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.