The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
Reporting to the Manager, the ideal, experienced Digital e-Learning Designer is an enthusiastic and motivated person with a passion for creating engaging eLearning courseware for adult learners. She/He is able to respond quickly to multiple project’s needs. She/He will work closely with the Production Team and will design, develop, implement, and maintain e-learning content. Development should incorporate modern design standards. The ideal candidate has a strong level of creative design skills and technical knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Design, Technology, Communications, Business, or related field
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Animation and storyboarding
- Candidates with more year of experience will be considered for a senior role
- Demonstrated experience in partnering with stakeholders and SMEs to translate business objectives into effective learning interventions.
- Expert skill in creating storyboards from scripts.
- Expert skill in creating attractive animations for eLearning content using appropriate tools.
- Expert skills in creating explainer videos, whiteboard animations using latest Cloud Tools.
- Has great design aesthetics and knowledge about latest design trends.
- High comfort level with technology and ability to quickly learn and utilize new applications.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal. Confident speaking to all levels within an organization in a professional, engaging manner.
- Ability to share ideas and contribute to a collaborative effort, while still demonstrating a high degree of patience, perseverance, initiative and ability to work autonomously.
About the role:
You will be responsible for designing and developing interactive learning materials such as: E-learning modules, videos and other media types.
This will involve end to end development of innovative blended learning solutions: working with subject matter experts to script, storyboard, design and develop interactive content using a range of digital learning software such as Vyond, GoAnimate, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Gomo and Camtasia.
- Graphics Designing
- Cloud Animation Tools
- Animaker / Vynod
- Visual Storyboarding