The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
Reporting to the Manager, the ideal, experienced Graphic Design Specialist is an enthusiastic and motivated person with a passion for creating engaging Graphical Designs. We are looking for someone who is bursting with ideas and creativity, combined with a real passion for broadcast design. You’ll be a team player who is aware of what is fresh and exciting in the marketplace, buzzing with exhilarating ideas that work across multiple platforms, all with the same result driving people to watch our amazing content. Working with digital media team & product managers you’ll develop fresh and exciting approaches to graphics, and have a strong creative flair to drive innovation across our network of brands. Your work will sit comfortably across multiple platforms, including broadcast, social and print.
This is a great opportunity for an outstanding, creative individual – a multi-talented designer who is brimming with ideas and graphic design solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts/Design, Technology, Communications, or related field.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Graphic Design & 1+ years of Animation experience.
- Candidates with more year of experience will be considered for a senior role
- Design/production of branding/logos, websites, landing pages, email, online/PowerPoint presentations, photography, videos & social media posts.
- Design/production of branding, print brochures, signage, advertising, packaging and direct mail materials.
- Develop customized community communications to deliver positive prospect and customer experiences, and generate leads.
- Design/production of promotional materials for special events.
- Manage print process internally and with outside vendors.
- Support internal communications and programs.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with digital marketing team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives.
- Give feedback and discuss communication needs to ensure high level of satisfaction of graphic design project.
- Can work under strict deadlines.