The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
Key Account Manager
A person shall be responsible to interact with all the key clients on a regular basis to understand their problems and identify solutions within the expertise offered by Business Beam to resolve the problems. The person shall be responsible to generate repeat business from the assigned key clients. The incumbent must be open to travel or relocate within and outside Pakistan.
- Understand the services offered by Business Beam, the competition, the company’s unique selling propositions
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with existing customers in order to maximize on all new and repeat business opportunities
- Generate and close sales opportunities with specified accounts
- Develop and maintain sales plans at the account level
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts, conducting forecast reviews with the sales management team
- Introduce new product offerings to key clients by Business Beam on a time to time basis
- Provide regular market feedback and reports to senior management.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Masters/Bachelor-level degree from any reputable university, Computer graduates would be plus
3-5 years of relevant experience with excellent communication skills
- Presentable, polite and an extrovert personality
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision/self-organization
- Excellent sales follow-up and negotiation skills
- Work-planning and coordination skills