The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
The individual shall be responsible for sales of consulting services offered by Business Beam, including identification of potential customers and presenting company’s services to them, and leading the overall sales process till the closure of leads, in accordance with company’s policies and procedures.
- Understand the services offered by Business Beam, the competition, company’s unique selling propositions.
- Identify potential customers / prospects and develop excellent relationships with them
- Visit prospects and understand the requirements
- Present solutions to the customers
- Negotiate the overall deal till closure
- Develop and maintain sales forecasts, conducting forecast reviews with sales management team
- Introduce new product offerings to key clients by Business Beam on a time to time basis
- Provide regular market feedback and reports to senior management.
Desired Skills and Expertise
- Masters/Bachelor-level degree from any reputable university, Computer graduates would be plus
- 2-4 years of relevant experience with excellent communication skills
- Presentable, polite and an extrovert personality
- Ability to perform with minimum supervision/self-organization
- Excellent sales follow-up and negotiation skills
Work-planning and coordination skills