The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
- Work closely with developers, designers, project managers and other stakeholders in driving user goals.
- Deliver and maintain high quality interface implementation to enable a great user experience.
- Own the products’ interface implementation (HTML, CSS, JS, WordPress) and work with other teams to maintain a style guide for others to reference.
- Participate in business development activities (sizing and estimations, propose appropriate technologies, risk assessments and suggest mitigations).
- University Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years’ proven experience with web development
- Candidates with more year of experience will be considered as a senior role
- Experience with WordPress & other CMS is a must
- A solid understanding of web application development processes, from the layout/user interface to restful APIs to relational database structures.
- Knowledge with hybrid mobile application development is a plus.
- Self-motivated, self-learning and good self-management