The total learning duration of this course is 21 hours, including the time of training session and follow-up assignments. Participants can use these contact hours in the form of PDUs (Professional Development Units) or CPDs (Continual Professional Development) to apply for or maintain their relevant qualifications.
Reporting to the Manager, the ideal, experienced Web Developer is an enthusiastic and self-motivated person with a passion for:
- Building applications over PHP
- Working on scalable platform in MEAN stack.
- Design and develop scalable server-side application that runs on cloud such as AWS, GCe etc.
- Design databases and queries.
- Troubleshoot performance, reliability, and scalability issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 2-3 years of experience in software development and design.
- Candidates with more year of experience will be considered for a senior role.
- Knowledge of PHP and CMS Frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of Node JS, Express JS and similar
- Previous working experience as a Web developer for 2+ years.
- Knowledge of PHP & WordPress.
- Implementation of applications using Angular or React.
- Experience creating front-end applications using HTML5, Angular.
- Databases – MySql & NoSQL.
- Familiar with standard development tools like version control systems like GIT, static code profilers, and code review tools.