PMI-ACP® Boot Camp
Learn how to successfully manage projects with changing business requirements through agile techniques. Also, prepare for PMI-ACP® examination effectively.
- Experienced & accredited trainers
- Accredited training material
- 100+ practice questions
- Excellent first attempt pass ratio
|PMI-ACP® Boot Camp||Karachi 16-18 Jan 2018||
|Contact us to schedule this session for your team at your preferred location and dates|
The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual’s expertise in using agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through agile tools and techniques. In addition, the PMI-ACP certification carries a higher level of professional credibility as it requires a combination of agile training, experience working on agile projects, and examination on agile principles, practices, tools, and techniques. This global certification also supports individuals in meeting the needs of organizations that rely on project practitioners to apply a diversity of methods to their project management.
- Domain I. Agile Principles and Mindset
- Domain II. Value-driven Delivery
- Domain III. Stakeholder Engagement
- Domain IV. Team Performance
- Domain V. Adaptive Planning
- Domain VI. Problem Detection and Resolution
- Domain VII. Continuous Improvement (Product, Process, People)
IntroductionWhile the importance of projects is growing in general, agile is emerging as a hot, popular and effective methodology of managing projects. In order to acknowledge the importance of agile methodology, Project Management Institute (PMI) has launched a new prestigious certification called as Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP®). This course is specifically designed to help experienced, knowledgeable project managers and team leaders to master the art of agile project management through understanding Agile Tools and Techniques and Agile Knowledge and Skills. It helps the participants preparing for the PMI-ACP® certification exam.
Learning ObjectivesCandidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- Principles, concept and techniques of project management in general and agile project management in particular
- How to apply these concepts in real life for effective results
- Knowledge and skills which are required for the effective use of agile methodology
- Various internal and external factors, and their influence on the success or failure of an agile project
- How to overcome with the difficulties that Traditional and Agile Project Managers face due to complex nature of project.
- How to overcome with the difficulties that project managers face due to complex nature of project.
Recommended ParticipantsThis course is designed for project managers and team leaders who are preparing for the ACP® certification exam. Project personnel and functional managers who work with projects or want to learn about Agile methodology will benefit from a better understanding of how their responsibilities fit into this agile project management methodology.
PrerequisitesSome experience of managing or directing projects or project tasks is preferred but not necessary. Experience with Agile methodologies will be helpful but is not expected from the training participants.
Course FormatThe course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Introduction to Agile Project
- Methodologies and Frameworks
- Initiating Projects
- Planning Projects
- Iterating Projects
- Controlling Projects
- Closing Projects
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Practice examination
- PMI-ACP exam details, etc.
- Knowledge and Skills (Level 1, 2, 3)
- Tools and techniques,
- Domains (Value-Driven Delivery, Adaptive Planning, Stakeholder Engagement, Boosting Team Performance Practices, Problem Detection and Resolution, Continuous Improvement).
- Identifying and Engaging Stakeholders, Writing Contracts for Agile Projects, Acquiring the Right Team, Recruiting Coaches, Project Kick-off.
- Risk-Adjusted Product Backlogs, Writing and Prioritizing User Stories, Estimating User Stories, Release Planning, Iterations Planning, Agile Estimation Techniques, Planning Poker, Wideband Delphi, Affinity Estimation.
Practice ExamA practice exam is part of the course. The practice exam aims to help participants in passing the PMI-ACP certification exam.
PMI-ACP certification examPMI-ACP exam is not included in this training course. Candidates interested in PMI-ACP examination must submit their application directly at PMI. After the initial approval, candidates can schedule examination at any Prometric testing center.
The certification exam has 120 multiple-choice questions, and you have three hours to complete it.
Eligibility for ExaminationEligibility for Examination 2,000 hours of general project experience working on teams( A current PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement but is not required to apply for the PMI-ACP), with 1,500 hours (8 months) working on project teams using agile methodologies and 21 hours of Agile education.
Applicants are expected to review the PMI official website for complete information on application criteria, fees, and details on how to apply.
Why select Business Beam as your Training Provider?
Free lifetime revisionRefresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training OrganizationBusiness Beam is an ATO and PECB Partner.
Approved course materialThe training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training MaterialYou will receive 350+ page comprehensive training manual.
Accredited trainersOur trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
Excellent feedback:92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all500+ accredited courses to 7,000 professionals in classroom.
At your premisesThis training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
FREE Exam Retake
Business Beam offers one FREE exam retake option to its valuable training participants who don’t pass exam in the first attempt.
- This offer is time limited, starting from 2015 and onwards.
- This offer is valid for selected courses only, including ITIL Foundation & Intermediate Level, PRINCE2 Foundation, and ISO 27001, ISO 22301, ISO 20000, ISO 38500 & ISO 9001 related exams.
- Free examination retake is subject to 100% advance payment of training and exam fee.
- Free examination retake offer shall NOT be applicable in following conditions:
- If candidate does not attend the training session up to 3 hours or more;
- If candidate does not write the examination (first time) on the last day of training session;
- In case of online examinations, Candidate fails because of laptop or desktop issues.
- Exam retake must be availed within 6 months of the initial exam.
- This offer can be availed only at the offices of Business Beam, at Dubai or Karachi.
- This offer is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or credit.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.
FREE Lifetime Revisions
Business Beam offers FREE lifetime revisions to its valuable training participants, who want to refresh their concepts. Participants are welcome to attend training again for FREE.
- This offer can only be availed by the participants who attends our training sessions in 2016 and onwards.
- For revision, participants may join any of our pre-scheduled open-enrollment training session at any location worldwide. Updated training schedule is available at our website (www.businessbeam.com).
- Participants are welcome do more than one revisions, as required.
- Revision participant shall pay the training logistic expenses.
- This offer shall not be applicable if the course version changes (e.g. PMP based on PMBOK v5 to v6).
- Training attendance certificate shall not be issued to revising participants.
- This offer is valid for training courses only; examinations of any kind are not part of this offer.
- This offer subjects to the confirmation of training session, and the availability of space.
- The terms and conditions are subject to change without any prior notice.