CISA® Boot Camp
Certified Information Systems Auditor qualification by ISACA
Enhance your career by earning CISA® – globally accepted qualification by ISACA for information systems audit, control and security.
Experienced & accredited trainers
Comprehensive & Accredited training material
Training & examination in 3 days
Practice questions include
Excellent first attempt pass ratio
Free lifetime course revision – What’s this?
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) designation is a globally recognized certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals. Being CISA® certified showcases your audit experience, skills and knowledge, and demonstrates you are capable to assess vulnerabilities, report on compliance and institute controls within the enterprise. This training course equips professionals with the knowledge and technical skills for proficiency in IS audit, control and security. It also helps in passing the certification examination successfully.
Candidates should expect to gain competencies in the following areas after successful completion of the training course:
- The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Protection of Information Assets
This course is highly valuable for:
- Internal or external information systems auditors
- Information security professional
- Finance/CPA professionals
- Anyone who is interested in passing CISA examination
Basic understanding of IT security or IT security management is useful.
The course uses a stimulating mix of instructions, workshops, quizzes, discussions and a practice-exam
- Course reference manual containing copy of course slides, support documents, quizzes and answers
- Practice exam
- Course Certificate
- Domain 1: The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- ISACA IT Audit and Assurance Standards, Guidelines, Tools and Techniques
- Risk assessment concepts, tools and techniques
- Business processes and the role of IS in these processes
- Various types of audits
- The applicable laws and regulations for audit
- Domain 2: Governance and Management of IT
- Purpose of IT strategy, policies, standards and procedures
- IT governance, management, security and control frameworks
- Organization’s technology direction and IT architecture
- Process optimization techniques
- Use of capability and maturity models
- IT resource investment and allocation practices
- Enterprise risk management (ERM)
- Business impact analysis (BIA)
- Domain 3: Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Benefits realization practices
- IT acquisition and vendor management practices
- Enterprise architecture (EA)
- Project management control frameworks, practices and tools
- Requirements analysis and management
- System development methodologies and tools
- Testing methodologies & practices
- Configuration and release management
- System migration & infrastructure deployment practices
- Domain 4: Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Service Management
- Service management frameworks
- System resiliency techniques
- IT asset management, software licensing & inventory practices
- Data backup, storage, maintenance & restoration
- Data quality and life cycle management
- Regulatory and contractual issues related to disaster recovery
- Domain 5: Protection of Information Assets
- Techniques for the design, implementation, maintenance, monitoring and reporting of security controls
- Physical and logical access controls
- Risk and controls associated with virtualization of systems
- Public key infrastructure and digital signature techniques
- Data classification standards
- Security risk and controls related to end-user computing
- Security testing techniques
- Fraud risk factors related to the protection of information assets
- Practice tests & quizzes
- Practice examination
A practice exam is part of the course. It aims to help participants in passing the CISA exam.
CISA exam is not included in this training course. ISACA directly organizes CISA exams in June and December each year.
The CISA exam consists of 150 multiple choice questions over a 4-hour period. Candidate scores are reported as a scaled score. A scaled score is a conversion of a candidate’s raw score on an exam to a common scale. ISACA uses and reports scores on a common scale from 200 to 800. A candidate must receive a score of 450 or higher to pass the exam. A score of 450 represents a minimum consistent standard of knowledge as established by ISACA’s CISA Certification Committee.
Eligibility for Examination
Free lifetime revision
Refresh your concepts by re-attending our training session for FREE. (What’s this?)
Accredited Training Organization
Business Beam is certified partner of AXELOS Limited and an ATO.
Accredited course material
The training material is accredited and approved.
Quality Training Material
You will receive a comprehensive training manual.
Our trainers are experienced consultants and accredited trainers.
92%+ of our overall customers rates us excellent or very good.
Experience tells all
We have successfully delivered 600+ accredited courses to 7,000+ professionals in classroom.
At your premises
This training is also available at your preferred premises and timings.
Copyright © 2004-2019 Business Beam. All rights reserved unless otherwise stated. ITIL, PRINCE2, PRINCE2 Agile, MSP, MoP, P3O, MoV, M_o_R and RESILIA are registered trademarks of AXELOS Limited. ISACA and COBIT are registered trademarks of ISACA. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.